Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest doomgod12345

brittney spears!?!

Guest doomgod12345

ok why do they advertise her on doom world, i mean why would ugo or what ever advertise her to gamers. i dout any of u listen to her and she is annoying and i get pissed seeing the slut's add on doomworld. it would belike addvertising my moms church on palnetquake come on it dont fit here. if i see backstreet or nsync i will be pissed comeon they should advertise better things geard towards games, well they do but they should kick brittney's sluty ass off doom world. they should advertise better music, no rap. but i say dont advertise any music because every one like different stuff. they should just stick t games.

i completly fucking agree she is a bitch an shud be fucked an shot.one more thing,i just heard on news that at a britney spears concert that britney wasnt really singing she just had a cd goin of her an the cd screwed up an so she got in shit cuz she was not really singin,that just shows that all them damn pop groups have no fucking talent if they need to use cd at concerts and not just sing themselves,but all the good bands,like mettalica,acdc,korn(people have said korn a pop band,THEY R NOT OK GET IT FUCKING STRAIGHT!)limp bizkit and all them they sing themselves they dont need a damn cd.So i dont see why ugo or whoever advertises a fake on their site.it is a waist of net space to advertise the fucking two-timin whore(i found a vid of her sucking off two guys it is at www.truecelebs.com if u want it)at all.

Guest doomgod12345
mac-vile-whore said:

i completly fucking agree she is a bitch an shud be fucked an shot.one more thing,i just heard on news that at a britney spears concert that britney wasnt really singing she just had a cd goin of her an the cd screwed up an so she got in shit cuz she was not really singin,that just shows that all them damn pop groups have no fucking talent if they need to use cd at concerts and not just sing themselves,but all the good bands,like mettalica,acdc,korn(people have said korn a pop band,THEY R NOT OK GET IT FUCKING STRAIGHT!)limp bizkit and all them they sing themselves they dont need a damn cd.So i dont see why ugo or whoever advertises a fake on their site.it is a waist of net space to advertise the fucking two-timin whore(i found a vid of her sucking off two guys it is at www.truecelebs.com if u want it)at all.

no shit i dout you will here much of brittney when she is 5 years older and pregnant. they make these bands by selecting modles to sell an image raping the minds of young children, by saying that is how they should look and what they should wear. come on bands like metallica, korn, limp and all others are not causeing probs. how many grils try to look like the girls in the music vidoes and end up killing them selvs. violent games and rock are not to blame as much as this pop shit!!!

doomgod12345 said:

no shit i dout you will here much of brittney when she is 5 years older and pregnant.

Well, we heard about Xena when she was pregnant, so...

mac-vile-whore said:

metallica are nazis who are trying to outlaw mp3s and have got napster shut down (i dont even know what it is but i bet it was good),And they thought the could cover 'anarchy in the u.k' HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey! Dudes, why all the anger huh? It's just a banner ad. It helps bring in money to keep Doomworld (and Telefragged) running. Let me tell you a secret here: It actually costs a fair amount of dough to run a setup like this. Without advertisers it simply would not be possible. Perhaps you would be willing to fork over the cash necessary to keep Doomworld on line? Nothing is free buckos. I seriously doubt the maintainers of this site can afford to turn away legitimate paying advertisers. Besides what did Brittney Spears ever do to you anyway?

Guest doomgod12345
deathbringer said:

metallica are nazis who are trying to outlaw mp3s and have got napster shut down (i dont even know what it is but i bet it was good),And they thought the could cover 'anarchy in the u.k' HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yea i know metallica has turned into money grubing basturds, if i had that much money i would give free concerts and shit and i would not rely care about napster

Hmm... you gave me an idea. I'll be putting midis based on Brittney Spears songs in the WADs for my DOOM project. That would rock.

Guest Templar
doomgod12345 said:

yea i know metallica has turned into money grubing basturds, if i had that much money i would give free concerts and shit and i would not rely care about napster

Metallica still made some of the best songs ever

Guest davidlay

I agree. Pop music is bullsh*t. These popstars, bullsh*t spears, sidestreetboys, n'stink (I make such creative names) and other clones, who knows who they are dont even write their own songs or play their own instruments and for all i know they lipsynch and dont sing just like milli vanilli did. Rock started in 1990 founded by Curt Cobain and in my oppinion, still kicks ass. It was #1 on the charts up to late 1998. 1999 is when the pop sh*t came and stole the place when they arent even real music and knowbody knows that yet. There are still rock bands out there like Korn, Staind, Godsmack and others. They rule for staying to keep rock music alive. Eventually i could not take the pop revolution anymore. I bought a guitar, learned how to play and I want to form a rock band with other kids at school (Im in highschool at this time) I dont mean to be a hardass but as soon as i form a band, we will unite with other bands to take pop down and bury it in the ground. DAMMIT POP WILL BECOME DEAD AND ROCK WILL KICK ITS ASS AND BE #1 FOR ALL TIME. If the webmaster sees this i want to say, let's see a few korn ads. That would be cool. NO doomers listen to pop (probably) b'cuz pop and doom are such opposites. Note that i dont want any hatemail for this. besides, some of us who are enemies on music websites might find out that their enemy is also a friend from doomworld. Ah damn, doom interest provides more for friendship than music interests so i dont want to lose a pal over this dispute

Thanx for hearing me out

Guest JohnyCage

I don't think that someone who plays Doom listens Britney.
She is awful singer. I don't like bands full of good looking boys and girls who can't sing. I think the real Doom fan can't
listen BSpears music longer than 2-3secs. I hope new Doom music will be more fast and heavy - smt like RammStein(fast) or ManoWar, HammerFall, Rhapsody (heavy) may be. I'd like this discusion to proceed longer than now.
PS. Sorry for my bad English