Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mechasam

hey morons the sequel

i didnt say anything about porting doom... i said take a look at the screenshot of the moment at doomworld... it is a HALF LIFE screenshot not doom..

another thing, i was playing the arctic thingy from wolfendoom and i got to thinking... you know, that is a TRUELY old school wad which i appreciate, he doesnt use underwater techniques like zdoom.. he replaces the teleport sound with a water sound which teleports you to the underwater scenario.. and he uses ambient sounds in replace of some unused sprites (i.e. the spiderdemon, some torches) ... but in zdoom ... everything is a cheat, there is always a backdoor in zdoom.. its too easy, lets do things the hard way people..

oh and like i care if i get banned from doomworld? im already a member at planethalflife.com and planetquake.com on a different name LOL!

mechasam said:

but in zdoom ... everything is a cheat, there is always a backdoor in zdoom.. its too easy, lets do things the hard way people..oh and like i care if i get banned from doomworld? im already a me

Do you have any idea of how stupid that sounds? While there might be a way to do that sort of stuff in doom2.exe, it doesn't undermine the fact that it can usually be done easier and better using a source port. What's the point of doing things the hard way when people have spent their time and effort to allow us to do the exact same thing much more easily?

Could you please provide us with your IRC nick, username and hostmask so we can shitlist you in advance? Thankyou very much.

Guest Bobbert005

So, despite the fact that you hate Quake and HL, you are a member of both. Make up your mind fool.....

Guest Nuno Correia
Linguica said:

Do you have any idea of how stupid that sounds? While there might be a way to do that sort of stuff in doom2.exe, it doesn't undermine the fact that it can usually be done easier and better using a source port. What's the point of doing things the hard way when people have spent their time and effort to allow us to do the exact same thing much more easily?

I was trying to think of a friendly and sensitive reply, but it seems nothing fits.

Mechasam, you obviously left your synapses behind.

Why cant u just leave peacefully?

Post something constructive or posivtive, or leave these forums please. Instead of posting 50 posts a day, post 1, because they all say the same "Fuck u morons, i rule u suck.". There, thats the only thing uve said here on DooMWorlD. U behave like some 6 year old. Would ou please stop this and leave us alone?.

Guest Psycho

Did you know there IS a way to reply to a message without creating a new one? Why are all of your posts always new posts.

Oh wait, you must just be stupid

(forget I asked)

Shaviro said:

Why cant u just leave peacefully?

Post something constructive or posivtive, or leave these forums please. Instead of posting 50 posts a day, post 1, because they all say the same "Fuck u morons, i rule u suck.". There, thats the only thing uve said here on DooMWorlD. U behave like some 6 year old. Would ou please stop this and leave us alone?.

That is the most creative capitalization of "Doomworld" I have ever seen.

Teppic said:

Could you please provide us with your IRC nick, username and hostmask so we can shitlist you in advance? Thankyou very much.

Ha Ha Ha!! That's the funniest post I've seen in a long time!

Linguica said:

That is the most creative capitalization of "Doomworld" I have ever seen.

Yeah aint it ling?.

DooM spells like that, and to make it look more rigth, then WorlD

DooMWorlD

Maonth. Open Notepad and type 500 times: Doomworld

Got it? Good.

:)

Guest David A

Ah, it's good with a little variety. Maybe I'll start typing it as "dOOMWORLD" just because...