Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dylangivens

I need your opinions....

Guest dylangivens

Well....if any of you have read my previous posts, you would know I'm making a DooM mod for Quake 3. Anyways, we are currently making the weapons. What do you think of this chainsaw. REMEMBER it is NOT done and it still has some problems. But what do you think

[img][/img]

Guest doomgod12345
X-Blade said:

I think it looks pretty good.

looks kick ass, i would help ya if i had exerince and time

That's cool... if it's possible (I saw this on an old Quake mod called Ninja) maybe the Chainsaw starts clean then when you use it there's blood on it. The Ninja mod for Q1 had this broadsword that started clean then when used had blood all over it... just an idea... maybe the sound effects could be really rusty and brutish, just an idea but it sure is WAY better than that damn gauntlet weapon in Q3A, when I read the previews I thought "Whoa, a chainsaw! Brilliant a f**king amazing melee weapon for the next Quake game!" I brought the game, installed it and then when I played it... "Whoa... f**k I feel really cheated, where's the beefy blade? The malicious gasoline sounds of a certain wood-cutting device?" Anyway, that pic looks kick arse!

Guest spacedog
Bad Luck Ranger said:

That's cool... if it's possible (I saw this on an old Quake mod called Ninja) maybe the Chainsaw starts clean then when you use it there's blood on it. The Ninja mod for Q1 had this broadsword that started clean then when used had blood all over it... just an idea... maybe the sound effects could be really rusty and brutish, just an idea but it sure is WAY better than that damn gauntlet weapon in Q3A, when I read the previews I thought "Whoa, a chainsaw! Brilliant a f**king amazing melee weapon for the next Quake game!" I brought the game, installed it and then when I played it... "Whoa... f**k I feel really cheated, where's the beefy blade? The malicious gasoline sounds of a certain wood-cutting device?" Anyway, that pic looks kick arse!

looks great, a little on the big side, perhaps a bit unweildy

(i'll pick hole in anything though)

Guest dylangivens

The Blade will probley be shrunk down but not too much. Also I'm going to see about blood splatters but I'm not sure if that can be done. Thanks for your input. It really helps. Oh and for you who don't know, the address for the site is http://www.rebornmod.cjb.net

dylangivens