Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shaviro

The Mancubus' words

I heard this from Myk, and its actually true. If you listen to the Mancubus when it shoots, it says Uncle Maonth, but thats not it, when you reverse it, you slightly hear Romero. Thanx Myk!

Guest doomgod12345

yea u know if u revers the message the the demon shooter says in doom2 it say "to win the game u must kill me john romero"

What? I've tried reversing all the mancubus sounds, none of them say "Romero" backwards. He does, however, say "humbdgybürough" when he shoots stuff; the important part to get is the "bdg".

When you reverse the sound when he shoots

you can slightly hear o-e-o. Abd with some imagination, it sounds "Romero"

Guest Ty Halderman

The mancubus sound is a pig snort, severely enhanced. It's not a person saying anything, and though you can make up what words it sounds like, it's not words. I always hear "On your mark!" but that's just me.

doomgod12345 said:

yea u know if u revers the message the the demon shooter says in doom2 it say "to win the game u must kill me john romero"

The Mancubus says:

Banschebaaaaa (it's german :-) and means "Bungeebath" so the mancubus wants to wash hisself while making a bungee jump :-)

---------------------
Doom will never die

Tormentor667 said:

The Mancubus says:Banschebaaaaa (it's german :-) and means "Bungeebath" so the mancubus wants to wash hisself while making a bungee jump :-)

Mr Tormentor is definately on to something here!
The bungee reference is unmistakable.
Especially with the Mancubus' death sound
...ever heard the sounds eminating from a
first-time bungee jumper?

Tormentor's definately hit the nail on the head
- or should I say, he's hit himself on the head
too many times bungee jumping into his bath? ;-)

Guest Ty Halderman

You guys are kidding, right, and just saying what you think it sounds like? I told you above what the sound source really is: a pig snort.