Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ragjunkie

newdoom

Guest ragjunkie

after the ending of doom 64 how can id make a new doom its finished thats it unless they do the whole one last demon thing. doom 1 was the best game because u started out in the moon base a it progresivley got worse. i preferd
fighting the zombie men imps and of course the baron of hell (who is my favourite demon) than the others. doom 3 should have doom 3 carry on from doom 2 u are back on earth but in space a strange anomaly has been sighted then maybe u are on a space shipe and the crew are being taken over event horizen style. then at the end o the episode the ship crashes down on a planet hang on a minute this looks very familiar its the phobos base!! have diferent levels in it but also crossover bit rom doom 1 eg u fight your way through the base (new levels) and you reach the hanger!! then u have a load of diernt levels leading up to.... a different gate to deimos (not the 1 after the barons of hell) u jump into it and deimos has ben totaly transformed since the last time u where their!! it is know practicaly hell!! so again cross over levels morphed deimos base etc. the hell should be complety diferent it should be the most graphic thing in a game ever it should have such an evil atmosphere it makes u want to stop playing (but u play on anyway)inallymy idea of a perect ending u destroy a near invincible boss something so evil and groteseque that is is like nothing we have ever seen in doom it will have same i not more scare factor as the first time u saw those barons at the end of e1. then a cut seen at the end u have defeated it but not without cost. flynn taggert is dead. thats it game iver no more doom ever. this ending will be descicev and epic. what does every body think???

Guest destROYer

You might wanna try reading the DOOM3 forum :)
its just below general

Guest Aiylyn

Doom games on other platforms don't count. Remember, the old 32X version was basically episodes 1 and 2 and was treated as a stand-alone game. Only the PC versions count.