Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Elviele

Slige

Guest Elviele

I know many people like slige and it is very useful yet it is pretty small. This may have some downfalls but If most of the programmers in some doom projects or otherstuff would all try to expand slige by adding new structures to randomly generate and new themes and an easier way to make themes, also making it one of those programs that have grey windows and backgrounds, even adding hexen, heretic, quake(all games using this engine), quake2(all games using this engine) etc. Implementing the new engine features may take a while but at first you can make them all doom style maps, then try to expand from there. Anyone can think of many ways slige sucks as it is. Slige is the kind of progrom everyone likes(or should like). I don't think there ever was a team with almost all the programmers in the doom community working on one project.

I think this would be a great idea, I see many ways Slige can be improved, so hows about we make it so?

Guest Czacza

Yeah, that would be great thing, but remeber that Quake levels are much more complicated to make ....

Guest Elviele

We the people,or you can forget that I said we, and about Quake maps being more complicated, I already said, all other games will make Doom style maps(using all the capabilities of the doom engine) then expand from there, implementing the features of those other games into the new map generator.

Elviele said:

We the people,or you can forget that I said we, and about Quake maps being more complicated, I already said, all other games will make Doom style maps(using all the capabilities of the doom engine) then expand from there, implementing the features of those other games into the new map generator.

Well good luck, it seems a little to ambitious for my liking, I'll use my underdeveloped programming skills elsewhere.

Guest Elviele

Where the fuck is everybody!?