Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

About to pull a DoomFreak

I'm not about to mention names, but there are several sites recently that have promised us updates and releases and haven't delivered. And there are other sites that haven't updated for several MONTHS (I _will_ mention names here: Resurrection, HR2...)

If you can't update, just do what I do and don't HAVE a website for your projects :)

On a related note... Doom HQ gave me a warm glow all over when they posted that TI had updated about Millennium, which quickly disappeared when I went to the TI page and found that Doom HQ had made it up...

DHQ: Well, X-Blade did update about all news of the last 2-3 weeks, so there are even older news than the one about Millennium.
Oh, and does anybody know what happened to the *weekly* Icarus Web???

It says on the bottom of the latest Icarus Web that he'll be away for four weeks...

"Team Insanity updated with me rambling...I threw in some stuff about Millenium to make it relevant..." - Quote by Lüt.

NiGHTMARE said:

It says on the bottom of the latest Icarus Web that he'll be away for four weeks...

Oooooops =)

I DID update about Millennium. Chief updated before I sent out news, so you probably didn't look below his update to find mine, where I (think I) wrote a paragraph about Millennium. But yeah, it's coming...