Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Elviele

I think people so I am reposting

Guest Elviele

I know many people like slige and it is very useful yet it is pretty small. This may have some downfalls but If most of the programmers in some doom projects or otherstuff would all try to expand slige by adding new structures to randomly generate and new themes and an easier way to make themes, also making it one of those programs that have grey windows and backgrounds, even adding hexen, heretic, quake(all games using this engine), quake2(all games using this engine) etc. Implementing the new engine features may take a while but at first you can make them all doom style maps, then try to expand from there. Anyone can think of many ways slige sucks as it is. Slige is the kind of progrom everyone likes(or should like). I don't think there ever was a team with almost all the programmers in the doom community working on one project.

I think this would be a great idea, I see many ways Slige can be improved, so hows about we make it so?

Guest Elviele

This Doomworld forum is a piece o shit!! the topic is supposed to be "I think people forgot so I am reposting."

Guest fraggle`

uhh... dont blame the forum system for your own grammatical mistakes

Elviele said:

This Doomworld forum is a piece o shit!! the topic is supposed to be "I think people forgot so I am reposting."

Reposting annoys me. Listen you wont get people interested in something unless you get your hands dirty and try something yourself.

Elviele said:

So it's our fault that you can't write a complete sentence...

It'd be even cooler if someone implemented slige into the doom source itself and made it randomly generate a level each time you start the game.... no likely but it would be cool =)