• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest infernal

psx doom musics

Guest infernal

Hello

Where can I find mp3s from the tracks of psx-doom ? because I played that game at a friend, and the musics are excellent (especially the interlevel music and the "club doom" music !!)

thanks

I've got that stuff up in freedrive, i'll give you access to them (you'll get email). If naybody else wants this tell me.

Guest zyvgjc
boris said:

Well, take your friend's CD and grab the audio tracks :)

How do I extract the PSX DooM music from the CD? The music format it uses is unknown to us. Which music player can play these songs?

Myk said:

I've got that stuff up in freedrive, i'll give you access to them (you'll get email). If naybody else wants this tell me.

I want the musics too because I dont even have psx doom (and yes i know its for playstation, I don't have one of those either).

Guest Kaopectate
zyvgjc said:

How do I extract the PSX DooM music from the CD? The music format it uses is unknown to us. Which music player can play these songs?

Most of the older (ie PSXDOOM) playstation games were hybrid data/audio....I know that Castlevania: Symphony of the night was. PSXDoom is a hybrid data/audio and I have tested this because you can listen to the music in the CD player part of the playstation if you know how to get that to work with a playstation game (not too complicated)..just put it in a CD player and play after track1 since that is data and gives garbage noise....If i remember correctly the club music is track 17 or 27 but I could be wrong....If anybody has the mp3's then I'm interrested..

PS>..Playstation = Crapstation

I think Mewse put up a page with those MP3 files on it. Don't remember where it was...