Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Peter Heinemann

Girl Doomers?

Maybe this is the most silly posting, but I would like to know if there are any girls in this forum or if you know some girls who are playing Doom. Well, do not get me wrong, I do not want to merry them, only asking if there are some (I believe not).

I'm pretty sure Ellen is a girl's name... but I could be wrong.

WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO WAIT FRICKIN' 2 MINUTES!!! GRRRRRRRRR....

Guest Message

I help my grandmom play wolf3d once. she thought it was just "lovely" (she didnt approve). Well, she did when she killed hitler :) anyways, kat from #doomroom is a girl.

Guest zyvgjc

You never really know if any of us are girls because they may choose male names just to avoid being bothered by guys. On the other hand, some guys may choose female names just to get everyone's attention.

Guest destROYer
Message said:

I help my grandmom play wolf3d once. she thought it was just "lovely" (she didnt approve). Well, she did when she killed hitler :) anyways, kat from #doomroom is a girl.

Quit using my face faggot!

Bahdko and Katarhyne from the #doomroom are both female doomers. There probably have been many, who have just come and gone over the years.

Guest ObiThrawn

I know a group of girls in my school that play DooM and Quake a lot.

It seems to me like woman doomers try to keep a very low profile. I was playing csDoom the other day, and after one of the players killed a teammate, the message came up "*name* checks her glasses"

I was a bit surprised. I don't know of many women into doom. I had to ask "Are you a woman?"

"You got a problem with that?"
Why do they need low profiles? Do the guy doomers bother them that much? I personally, would try not to single anyone out, but I guess it's easier said than done.

I'm trying to look at this from all perspectives, but I still think I'm missing something. Little help?

Hyena said:

It seems to me like woman doomers try to keep a very low profile.<snip> Why do they need low profiles? Do the guy doomers bother them that much? <snip>

Well I can understand why some would want to, case in point...
Girl player on a ladder challenged guy called Y (nivenh) i think his other name was, (216.160.222.114) he stated he would only play her if she agreed to have cyber sex with him, sicko

zyvgjc said:

You never really know if any of us are girls because they may choose male names just to avoid being bothered by guys. On the other hand, some guys may choose female names just to get everyone's attention.

But you would have to be a terribly good George Costanza to keep from blowing your own cover.

fodders said:

Well I can understand why some would want to, case in point...
Girl player on a ladder challenged guy called Y (nivenh) i think his other name was, (216.160.222.114) he stated he would only play her if she agreed to have cyber sex with him, sicko

Are you serious? That's creepy!

Guest fraggle`
fodders said:

Charlotte, Tinari , Bandit

i assume these girls are on doomserv. why are there so many there? heh

oh... er this message is _not_ an attack on doomserv or its users incase anyone gets the wrong impression

fraggle` said:

i assume these girls are on doomserv. why are there so many there? heh

2 are on doomserve, other is a uk doomer , I can only wonder how you can even think 3 girls are a lot? heheehehhehe Beavis theres 3 girls here hehehehehhe