Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duke Nukem

Buggy bots

Guest Duke Nukem

Is it just me are have there been many bot posts in the last few days?

Guest Brandon Mercer

No offense here "Duke", but Duke Nukem has no place in the Doom world. His attitude is nice, but the game he was portrayed in as far as I'm concerned blows severely.

Change your name to something Doomish not "Dukish".

Besides, Doom is a hell of a lot better than Duke Pukem...I mean Duke Nukem.

Guest Brandon Mercer

Shut your hole and know your role. To me you are a tiny, insignificant bug below my feet. I step on you, how about this one. I challenge you to a DEATHMATCH! If you win i leave this name forever! Well i probably wont. But COME GET SOME! If i thought Duke was better i would be at dukeworld.com if that even exists. I'm a true doomer. Just cuz i thought the name was cool you don't gotta get all in my face about it. So be ready to Hail to the king baby! (used duke phrases to piss him off)

I don't recall destROYer being a Doom name either there Roy, that is your name right Roy? Besides, I'm 22 years old so I can put down anyone I please because I am at that age when little people aggravate me :)

Guest ObiThrawn

well, my main Dooming comp is a 486 so =p

Guest imp
Brandon Mercer said:

I don't recall destROYer being a Doom name either there Roy, that is your name right Roy? Besides, I'm 22 years old so I can put down anyone I please because I am at that age when little people aggravate me :)

here's a fucking doom name for yeah so shut the hell up ya idiot.

Guest Duke Nukem
Brandon Mercer said:

No offense here "Duke", but Duke Nukem has no place in the Doom world. His attitude is nice, but the game he was portrayed in as far as I'm concerned blows severely.

Change your name to something Doomish not "Dukish".

Besides, Doom is a hell of a lot better than Duke Pukem...I mean Duke Nukem.

Shut your hole and know your role. To me you are a tiny, insignificant bug below my feet. I step on you, how about this one. I challenge you to a DEATHMATCH! If you win i leave this name forever! Well i probably wont. But COME GET SOME! If i thought Duke was better i would be at dukeworld.com if that even exists. I'm a true doomer. Just cuz i thought the name was cool you don't gotta get all in my face about it. So be ready to Hail to the king baby! (used duke phrases to piss him off)

Guest imp
Brandon Mercer said:

i wish i was a mother fucking oscar meyer weiner then i'd get inside of you....and if i was a mother fucking oscar meyer weiner cause when ya take a shit i'd BFG yer mother fucking ass, foo!

Guest Brandon Mercer
imp said:

here's a fucking doom name for yeah so shut the hell up ya idiot.

Hey imp, screw you idiot. I don't need your opinion for anything. Who are you some dumb kid who needs to keep his thoughts to himself. Why don't you go play out in traffic?

Guest ObiThrawn

bah, and I was just thinking how mature the community seemed as a whole..

Guest destROYer
Brandon Mercer said:

uhh at least my name has SOMETHING to do with killing

SUCK MY DICK YOU OLD MAN-WHORE YEAH I CAN SAY ANNYTHING I LIKE CAUSE IM NOT IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS YOU ASSHOLE I COULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU ANY DAY (BEING 15 AND ALL) YOURE PROBABLY SOME NERDIE F

Play nice :)

Guest Brandon Mercer
ObiThrawn said:

bah, and I was just thinking how mature the community seemed as a whole..

destROYer makes me laugh. Geez, just because I did a little Duke Nukem flaming. Oh well, at least I got the testosterone flying anyway.

I have offended people, and I'm sorry. There, I said it :)

Besides, I'm 22 so I think I could handle a 15 year old. I beat the crap out of my little brother (16) and he weighs 180lbs. of nothin' but muscle. He also bench presses 235lbs. so he ain't no little fella.

Guest destROYer

WHEEEEEE
im the same as your little brother but 280 pounds and im RABID grrrrrr DIE PIXIE DIE HA HA HE HA HA HA ho ......this is getting old
why dont we all resolve this over a cup of doomland?

Duke Nukem said:

"Hail to the King, baby" is a quote from the movie Army of Darkness.

Guest Brandon Mercer
destROYer said:

WHEEEEEE
im the same as your little brother but 280 pounds and im RABID grrrrrr DIE PIXIE DIE HA HA HE HA HA HA ho ......this is getting old

Alright, I really am sorry everyone, especially you destROYer. You sound like you're pretty peppy there. Do you mean you bench 280lbs.? Because that's a lot for a 15 year old :)

Brandon Mercer said:

Hey imp, screw you idiot. I don't need your opinion for anything. Who are you some dumb kid who needs to keep his thoughts to himself. Why don't you go play out in traffic?

Cool down Brandon. You will just find yourself hated. Noone wants that.... d:o)

Brandon Mercer said:

Alright, I really am sorry everyone, especially you destROYer. You sound like you're pretty peppy there. Do you mean you bench 280lbs.? Because that's a lot for a 15 year old :)

Not really, take a trip to your local GNC and see what they're selling nowadays.

X-Blade said:

hehe GOT YOU DUKE :P

fodders said:

Play nice :)

This is the doom community in a nutshell. can anyone really blame aurikan for wanting to destroy it?

Brandon Mercer said:

destROYer makes me laugh. Geez, just because I did a little Duke Nukem flaming. Oh well, at least I got the testosterone flying anyway.

I have offended people, and I'm sorry. There, I said it :)

Besides, I'm 22 so I think I could handle a 15 year old. I beat the crap out of my little brother (16) and he weighs 180lbs. of nothin' but muscle. He also bench presses 235lbs. so he ain't no little fella.

Your going on about your age a lot, almost as if your subconcious mind can't really believe your that old...

destROYer said:

WHEEEEEE

I ran upstairs once, does that count alongside being able to benchpress 180lb?
I paid big bucks for years membership of a gym once but went every week with a note from my mom :)

Guest ObiThrawn
Brandon Mercer said:

hmm...I think I bench pressed 30 lb.s once =)

I also went outside once to get the mail.....the sun hurts my eyes.

Guest destROYer
Brandon Mercer said:

Yeah I can benchpress 250lbs (former rower) <-rowing is HARD 6 days a week before school at 4:30 am and a 5 mile Bike ride to the rowing club -but now im soft and flabby

Guest spacedog
Lüt said:

Not really, take a trip to your local GNC and see what they're selling nowadays.

Hey look at me i can press 420 buttons a minute and i can do it on a bench OR standing up! wahey isn't that fantastic. Now children ('cos you are all children compared to me) stop bickering and play nice. and incidentally Mr mercer why are you bothering to complain about somebody else not having a doomish name, i don't recall seeing the BrandonBeast Doom. also i do rowing as well so nyurr!

I ALWAYS wanted to take up rowing after reading in papers the day after the Oxford/Cambridge boat race that Princess Dianna "kissed the COX of the winning team" :)

Well, that post completes the triple... Doom, Sport and sex!
Is there really anything more important in life anyway?

Hi Duke !

Did you said your better for a Deathmatch?
I played as i know 125 Deathmatch with 8 player on Networks.
I nerver lost since 2 years!

So, let Brandon Mercer here and fight me!
And in return, if I won, ...
let Brandon Mercer rules here.
If I lost, i'll change my Doomworl Details.

lol! :))) (joke)

X-DOOM

X-Blade said:

Actually, it's what they'd say about Elvis.

Teppic said:

This is the doom community in a nutshell. can anyone really blame aurikan for wanting to destroy it?

Yes.

Lüt said:

Actually, it's what they'd say about Elvis.

Well, I've only heard him called the King. I've never heard him say "Hail to the King, Baby!"