Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duke Nukem

some stuff

Guest Duke Nukem

since the doom info sites seem to be slow, Unidoom page has been updated with some pretty major news. www.unidoom.ipfox.com

Augh! That music gets pretty annoying.

Where are all the screenshots?

This site sucks!!!!
Why can't take picture and others stuff!!!!

That web site creator is a S.O.B!

Guest fraggle`

i hate it when doom sites use doom textures for the background and are full of doom sprites and animated gifs of exploding cyberdemons etc etc. Its so boring and unoriginal.

X-DOOM said:

This site sucks!!!!

I have had the same experience, I was unable to save a page or copy pictures in the normal way, maybe the site is protected, I do not know. But I use a Macintosh and so I could easily drag pictures from the browser´s window down to my desktop. Maybe it works also on a PC.
Much more impotant: The advertisment should be reduced to a one time appearance.

Guest destROYer
X-DOOM said:

This site sucks!!!!

FUCK you I didnt make that page but its gay to dis other peoples pages EG if I was gay I would say: Your page sux X-DOOM the colour scheeme is faggoty (but im not gay so I wont say that....
SO SHADDUP YA FRENCCH FATASS FAGGOT

Peter Heinemann said:

I have had the same experience, I was unable to save a page or copy pictures in the normal way, maybe the site is protected, I do not know. But I use a Macintosh and so I could easily drag pictures from the browser´s window down to my desktop. Maybe it works also on a PC.
Much more impotant: The advertisment should be reduced to a one time appearance.

You cant drag and drop using standard windows but its remarkably easy to get around regardless- in fact Im tempted to do so when people put on such feeble protection :)

Tip- no matter what ANYONE does, you can always printscreen, even if its embedded in a java app and stuff like that, if its displayed on their screen, they can get the image.

destROYer said:

FUCK you I didnt make that page but its gay to dis other peoples pages EG if I was gay I would say: Your page sux X-DOOM the colour scheeme is faggoty (but im not gay so I wont say that....
SO SHADDUP YA FRENCCH FATASS FAGGOT

Why destROYer are you mad about that?
You said that's no you who crete the site!

It really fun to be able to use the right mouse button to open the page as a new window but that site can't do that!

So ... as my "FRENCCH FATASS FAGGOT" get a "Va chier et mange d'la marde calis! J'envoie chier ceux qui m'envoie chier désolé!"
-- Learn some french words and known what it means! --
Why all english speakers or USA need to lost respect from others by insulting a web site for something?
Did is a kind of meanning of normal life of the futur?

It's fun to insult others? I didn't insult you before now! Why did you? I've just said that the site suck, not you!

I don't want to make some chit between us. Not by me!

So

If you're still angry after that let me make you crasy on a Deathmatch on ZDoom!!! You'll known something you don't expect from a Quebecois. ! :|

\\Angry and insulted//

Guest Duke Nukem

heh you last message was TOTALY un-readable but if you want to go into multilingual insults : haka e komua ka eakawa
so learn maori (and english) and figure that one out!