Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shaviro

DooM Legacy 1.30

Ok. I tried this out yesterday. MAN i fell right in to the doom mood again. Just like when i first tried it. How do u others feel?.

Note. If you havent tried the original DooM 2levels on legacy. Go try it...

Guest T-N-T

Read my Doom Legacy 1.30 quirks section :)

I did like the visuals though.

Well i've seen the monsters go atop of each others. But what i'm talknig about here is the feeling of DooM that rushes through my vanes!.

Guest T-N-T

Ohhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Legacy absolutely sucks, I just tried 1.3 as my first legacy download. I like zdoom better than that and I don't even like zdoom that much.

Unless the only way to enjoy Legacy is in GL mode - which I can't do since I have no hardware acclerator, nope Legacy isn't very special in software mode and that's all I care about.

If every source port caught onto the idea of those DDF thingys that EDGE does, everybody would be really happy.

i have a fast computer with a good video card, adn legacy in software mode looks great but runs incredibly slow, adn in gl mode the lighting isnt transparent on my computer.

Guest spacedog
T-N-T said:

Ohhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love legacy, it runs far faster than zdoom (in software that is, i have no appropriate hardware) and ther's nothing like shooting a demon with a double-barrell shotgun and seeing claret splattered all over the walls, incidentally, if hell knights and barons are all green mush on the inside (as anyone can see) then why do they bleed red?