Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LRM

Hey NiGHTMARE!

Guest LRM

I entered the doom community thinking I wasn't the youngest member. I feel real small after reading your "doom community" post. I'll admit that I am 13 years old, but I am no stranger to doom, and I'm definetly not a newbie. I was allowed to play and view what I wanted as I kid, and as a result I know what is real and what is not, and am very mature around violence and sex in the media. I don't want some big cursing, verbal fight, I just don't want to be considered a "little kiddie" by my fellow doomers.

Guest ragjunkie

i agree im nearly 15 and when lame asses like nightmare come in saying shit like that u just think damn it the doom community is screwed up. ive been playing doom since the shareware and i play stuf like quake (1,2,3) half life and blood 2 u r makeing a stupid genralisation that anyone under 17 or whatever is a newbie or a little kid druling on the keyboard. LRM dont worry about it when u get idiots like this who have no sort of brain just ignor them most of the doom community is not like that. Well all i have to say now is nightmare u tell us that some day we will grow up trust me i have u on the other hand still havent started puberty!!

Younger doomers have as much right to play doom, or take part in the 'community' (Fnord.) as anyone else does.

LRM and ragjunkie: please point out where I say that all 13 year olds/people under 17 are newbies and lamers. Thank you.

Another thing: One of the most common cause of negative emotions (especially anger) during the teenage years is hormones. And guess what age these hormones kick in on overdrive? That's right! 13/14. Now read my original message and work the rest out for yourself.

Guest LRM
ragjunkie said:

i agree im nearly 15 and when lame asses like nightmare come in saying shit like that u just think damn it the doom community is screwed up. ive been playing doom since the shareware and i play stuf like quake (1,2,3) half life and blood 2 u r makeing a stupid genralisation that anyone under 17 or whatever is a newbie or a little kid druling on the keyboard. LRM dont worry about it when u get idiots like this who have no sort of brain just ignor them most of the doom community is not like that. Well all i have to say now is nightmare u tell us that some day we will grow up trust me i have u on the other hand still havent started puberty!!

Right on, Ragjunkie!

Teppic said:

Younger doomers have as much right to play doom, or take part in the 'community' (Fnord.) as anyone else does.

ill have to go with nightmare here...all he said was that the doom source ports are attracting a new breed of newbie 13 year old players. he never said that ALL 13 year olds are newbs, not by a long shot im sure, so please get over it

But its such a dumbass thing to say.. 'uh yeah I see lots of 13 year olds around here' erm, age has so little relevance! I disagree that most 13 year olds are trouble because of hormones, thats just bullshit.

Teppic said:

But its such a dumbass thing to say.. 'uh yeah I see lots of 13 year olds around here' erm, age has so little relevance! I disagree that most 13 year olds are trouble because of hormones, thats just b

Actually hormones have a lot of influence on SOME people, I was there at one point and time

NiGHTMARE said:

Another thing: One of the most common cause of negative emotions (especially anger) during the teenage years is hormones. And guess what age these hormones kick in on overdrive? That's right! 13/14. Now read my original message and work the rest out for yourself.

Or it could also be something that's rather upsetting (?).

Teppic said:

But its such a dumbass thing to say.. 'uh yeah I see lots of 13 year olds around here' erm, age has so little relevance! I disagree that most 13 year olds are trouble because of hormones, thats just bullshit.

Hey teppic, you're a limey, stop trying to speak like a yank! :)

Tawney said:

Actually hormones have a lot of influence on SOME people, I was there at one point and time

THX. I'm 15, and i have never ever heard anyone in here saying i am behaving childish or angry!.