Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest destROYer

Doom Land, should I bother?

Guest destROYer

well for the past while ive been working on a project called "doom land" it is a side scroller but I recently discovered that captian mellow is doing one too I just wondered If it is worth Continuing

(if I continue I will be putting in loads of other stuff like target shooting and mabey a couple of top-down levels)

get the beta from www.destroyer0.com (please note that this version REALLY sux but I cant release the proper one cause it aint big enough yet and there some HUGE bugs )

Your feed-back would be greatly apreciated

yes, you should. your project started before his (i think) and you should just continue to bother....

Guest LRM

Hey, destROYer, I played the beta, and although the beta itself sucks like you said, I was impressed and think the game has potential, so keep making it! I want to play the full version!

Are you having fun making Doom Land? Are you learning more about programming and getting better at it as a result? If so, then you would be dumb to stop just because someone else is doing something similar. What if everyone decided to stop making levels for Doom just because they aren't as good at it as say someone like Afterglow or Chris Lutz? There wouldn't be too many people doing any editing would there? The community would dry up and die.

I agree with my Doom brothers: continue working on it. There is always room for another Doom game. I'm sure the Capt would agree.

Although I am going to stop making levels because Stphrz is so much better than me. :)