Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest doomgod12345

doom in my school

Guest doomgod12345

ok someone at my school got a large doom poster he made and put it in our main hallway as a joke to the teachers i wish i had a pic. it was funny but the school took it as a threat and are now hunting for the kid who did this

Guest Ancient Warrior

I have 2 doom posters. The limited edition Ultimate Doom poster and a poster of Doom 64 that I forgot where I gotten. Doom is tied for 1st in game posters I have, with the WCW/WWF series of games by THQ for N64, I have 2 posters of them but I have all 3 games and plan on getting the last, just as Im planning for owning Doom 3. I will have to upgrade my PC beforehand but its a gaurentee.

I have that funky poster that came with the Master Levels but I don't think it says "doom" anywhere on it. Although I haven't seen it years so I could be wrong. I wouldn't waste it on something like that, though. At least photocopy the thing ;)

Guest Kaopectate
Ancient Warrior said:

I have 2 doom posters. The limited edition Ultimate Doom poster and a poster of Doom 64 that I forgot where I gotten. Doom is tied for 1st in game posters I have, with the WCW/WWF series of games by THQ for N64, I have 2 posters of them but I have all 3 games and plan on getting the last, just as Im planning for owning Doom 3. I will have to upgrade my PC beforehand but its a gaurentee.

Hrmm...

I have like 10 King of Fighters posters and 19 wallscrolls.

Nothing Doom though...anybody know where i can get some good doom stuff on the cheap?

Guest PainoMan

Personnally, I find nothing funny about this at all.

The kid is obviously not to bright. He should have known that this "joke" would have consequences.

Maybe a short suspension will grant him the opportunity to put some thought into his actions next time.

Ancient Warrior said:

I have the Ultimate Doom poster too, along with an early Quake 3 poster (the one with three screen shots, and only one of the shots levels made it to the game.). I also have a home made Doom 2 poster, and a bunch of poop from Art class three or so years back. Dude. :)

...what? You were expecting something that mattered to any of you? ;)

Test-0

Guest ZarcyB

On a semi-unrelated topic...
Me and my friends are setting up a small network of crap pcs at school to play Doom on. The scores for the last one-on-one tournament were:
1st game: Me - 20 frags. Opponent - -1 frags.
2nd game: Me - 20 frags. Opponent - -1 frags.
3rd game: Me - 20 frags. Opponent - 0 frags (ohmygod he didnt kill himself)
We play Doom95.

PainoMan said:

Personnally, I find nothing funny about this at all.

The kid is obviously not to bright. He should have known that this "joke" would have consequences.

Maybe a short suspension will grant him the opportunity to put some thought into his actions next time.

Nah, I think it's necessary for the school officials to take the suspension time and realize just how paranoid they are. Hopefully they will be able to laugh at themselves and return to their normal schedule after their short break.

Lüt said:

I have that funky poster that came with the Master Levels but I don't think it says "doom" anywhere on it. Although I haven't seen it years so I could be wrong. I wouldn't waste it on something like that, though. At least photocopy the thing ;)

It says "DooM" down in the right corner, under
"MAS+TER LEVELS FOR DOOM II".
This poster is nice.
But do not hunt for the "Id-Anthology" only with its poster in mind, that rolled poster is really small and poor.
If the pupil would have made this joke in Germany, he definately would have been suspendet from school.

Guest destROYer

What the fuck?!
are your schools facist or something?
if that was any new zealand school nobody would care and it would be covered in a Q3: A poster in 10 minuites
but then we dont seem to have retarded psychos that want to kill each other cause "a game made them do it"
this is pathetic!

Guest PainoMan
Lüt said:

Nah, I think it's necessary for the school officials to take the suspension time and realize just how paranoid they are. Hopefully they will be able to laugh at themselves and return to their normal schedule after their short break.

Paranoid? I don't think so.

They didn't see it coming before, so now they aren't taking any chances. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

It's too bad a couple of chicken-shit morons had to be connected with our community in any way.