Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Surge220

Strategy Guide Publishing Authorization

Guest Surge220

you won't believe this, but it's real (if i had a scanner, id show you all!)

i was looking through some really old papers

i found one certificate from id Software

i remember this, a long time ago, Doom was my favorite game (it was my first computer game)....i loved it to death, and at the time was probably one of the best

my dad, just getting email (which was fairly new than), decided to email id Software and talk to them about a christmas present for me

well, i got one, a certificate authorizing me to publish a strategy guide, or charge for training people to use the game, or something similar to that

being a little younger back than, and not having the net, i never made any use of it, DAMN, i wish i would have one of these for today (the thing was personally singned by both John Carmack and Romero)

should I sell this or not? comments please :)

thanks, Surge220

I think Kinko's or similar places have scanners available for use... go and get it scanned in, I'd like to see that.

Guest T-N-T

I don't know Linguica, sounds like a pipe dream or something. Of course if it is true....

Guest Medieval Gnome

SCAN IT IN AND LET US SEE SCAN IT IN AND LET US SEE SCAN IT IN AND LET US SEE SCAN IT IN AND LET US SEE SCAN IT IN AND LET US SEE SCAN IT IN AND LET US SEE SCAN IT IN AND LET US SEE SCAN IT IN AND LET US SEE SCAN IT IN AND LET US SEE SCAN IT IN AND LET US SEE SCAN IT IN AND LET US SEE SCAN IT IN AND LET US SEE SCAN IT IN AND LET US SEE