Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Primative

Is it just me or are Quakers jealous of Doom

Guest Primative

Man you should hear those conceided quakers talking about doom, just now joining the ranks of big time games???? wtf! doom was there waaaayyy before quake was on the scene. I think their jealous this game is called doom 3 instead of quake 4, i mean dont get me wrong i play quake too, but man did quake 3 sucks big time ass, its getting old, time to let doom take over again, finally we no longer have to suffer the jibbings of quakers bitching at use for playing an "old" game. WE THE DOOM COMMUNITY WILL NOW RULE SUPREME! EAT IT QUAKE!

Guest PainoMan

Yeah, the 3d "scene" really went mainstream when Quake 2 came out and so most Quakers nowadays are newbies and don't know where it all came from.

Let the babies have their bottles.

No I don't think they are jealous to be honest, I don't think they care, as long as the game is good. And no, the 'doom community' will not be supreme- the doom3 community will, but us old has-beens will be killed off without a doubt.

I don't know about you guys, but even if Doom 3 comes out, I'll still play the original Doom (plus all the source ports, which might even end up having graphics/playability that rivals Doom 3)

Guest Kaopectate
Teppic said:

No I don't think they are jealous to be honest, I don't think they care, as long as the game is good. And no, the 'doom community' will not be supreme- the doom3 community will, but us old has-beens will be killed off without a doubt.

Hehe...I think that we will be either killed off or honored.
Maybe id could package doom and doom2 with doom3...probably wouldn't happen but it would be kewl...

I think the original Doom community will stick around long after quake3. People still play Warcraft online...and that's OLD...

I even play Hovertank 3d (a REALLY old id game, er..Softdisk game)....it sucks but it's fun to look at how far they have come in 10 years.

Kind of like the way the registered versions of Duke Nukem and Duke Nukem 2 came with Duke Nukem 3D? That was great...

Guest destROYer

when Doom 3 comes out the doom comunity will probably turn to chaos eg rember that HUGE csdoom argument? it was over NOTHING
gawd I hate to think whats in store for us.....