• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aiylyn

Better than Doom

Guest Aiylyn

Better games than Doom:

Kick the Can. You can't beat this game!! i used to have all-night marathons with my friends in the neighborhood, it's the funnest game i've ever played.

Tetris. I've played Doom a lot, but it's never been as hair-raising as Tetris, especially when you start getting to level 21 and higher.

Any game where you get outside and play with friends you can actually see and touch is always more fun than any computer game could ever be.

Football tends to be contact sport. Contact also tends to occur shooting hoops or playing softball or something. How often do you get out Ling? :P

Stphrz said:

Football tends to be contact sport. Contact also tends to occur shooting hoops or playing softball or something. How often do you get out Ling? :P

Sports, eh... Those never stimulated me much. I can't go for anything simplistic, it just bores me to death.

sirgalahadwizar said:

and where do you touch these friends of yours (unless they're all girls, in which case you can fork some over to me to be "touched")

XD

Heh. I gotta be careful how I say things around here. Get out more guys :)

No way dude, outside has, like, fresh air. That crap is infested with bugs.

Needs vacuuming, too.

Lüt said:

Sports, eh... Those never stimulated me much. I can't go for anything simplistic, it just bores me to death.

That's right. Sport is ok on TV, but it is not ok to do it yourself :)

Lüt said:

I like outdoors ok, but I'm allergic to everything and start sneezing uncontrollably if I stay outside too long. Tetris goes beyond fun into seriously addicting. I swear, once I start playing I can't stop. And then those little shapes become burned into my mind after playing it for several hours straigt without a break, and then I can't stop thinking about tetris and even after I put the game down I can still see the game in my mind. So I try to make it a point to avoid tetris, because if I play it too much, I could get hooked on it and never play even DOOM again.

Grul said:

Actually, I have the completely opposite view. Who wants to watch a bunch of people kick/throw a ball around more than once a year? Not me, that's for sure. I've already seen football/soccer/basketball/baseball/hockey games and know how they work. And how many times would you play the same Doom map over and over again in your life? Not many. It can be fun to play sports for yourself and work and improve on it; I can understand how people with nothing better to do would enjoy that. But that's just a little below my level.

Lüt said:

No way dude, outside has, like, fresh air. That crap is infested with bugs.

Needs vacuuming, too.

yeah, its so grosse out there. I only go outside when i shoot the spiders outside my window with the Beretta!

Guest spacedog
Grul said:

you can't be serious, OUTSIDE! there's a big yellow thing in the sky that burns you, and if it's not that then there's all this water that falls on you. it's a nightmarish place DONT GO THERE!

I once travelled to that place!

There was falling some white thingies. They were cold. And it almost got covored!

Guest Psychoism

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Better than Doom
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Stphrz said:

football is fun!

Lüt said:

Actually, I have the completely opposite view. Who wants to watch a bunch of people kick/throw a ball around more than once a year? Not me, that's for sure. I've already seen football/soccer/basketball/baseball/hockey games and know how they work. And how many times would you play the same Doom map over and over again in your life? Not many. It can be fun to play sports for yourself and work and improve on it; I can understand how people with nothing better to do would enjoy that. But that's just a little below my level.

Lüt: Considering all I have read from you, I think that we are totally opposite personalities, but in this matter I totally agree. I cannot see what is interesting in watching guys do sports.

I do sports myself, because I like the feeling when I get better, but I never watch it on TV or anywhere else.