Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest doomgod12345

terror mall??

Guest doomgod12345

ok the best TC i have played was called terror mall for doom1 i had it on my old computer. it had breakable walls, glass, and objects. it changed most of the spirts and monsters. however i lost it and i want to know if anyone has a copy of it somewere

Guest Duke Nukem

I have it and you don't! HAHAHAHAHAHA~ and you cant have it. so go away.......ill keep typing.

Duke Nukem said:

I have it and you don't! HAHAHAHAHAHA~ and you cant have it. so go away.......ill keep typing.

Except for of laughter to the others, what you make good in this forum?
This forum is make for helped the others. Not for bitched when they asks of what if you have it! Idiot?
One shall love you can beings a little more if you took time of helped the others but it does not seem to be case in moment?
Takes the time, you will see!

Duke Nukem said:

Yeah. Stop being a 14-year-old. And give DOOMGOD12345 HIS WAD!

Shaviro said:

You bastard Duke!

You are right Maonth !!!
is a S.O.B s !!!

What Duke Nukem make in Doom community?

Well he do just some and many chit !!!!

Dawm DN games !!!

Doom rules !!! Doom is 4ever

Guest doomgod12345
Shaviro said:

Well...

I dont hate Duke OR the Games, but he should be nicer to people!

now now children, this is a doom formum and i asked a simple question about a wad so STOP BITCHIN!!!, lets not turn this into the quake forms. so far the doom community is the maturest community i have been in and lets keep it that way ok

Yeah, I noticed that. A lot of people bitch about the flaming that goes on in the Doom community forums and such. Those people should check out some of the Quake and Unreal boards. Sheesh. They are way worse if you ask me.

doomgod12345 said:

now now children, this is a doom formum and i asked a simple question about a wad so STOP BITCHIN!!!, lets not turn this into the quake forms. so far the doom community is the maturest community i have been in and lets keep it that way ok

Sorry doomgod12345

My spirit isn't here since the last post !
:)

I have not heard of this TC. Do you remember the name of the .zip-archive? Of course I also would like to try it out. If anyone has it or know where to get it, please give me a hint too.

Guest Duke Nukem
X-DOOM said:

Except for of laughter to the others, what you make good in this forum?
This forum is make for helped the others. Not for bitched when they asks of what if you have it! Idiot?
One shall love you can beings a little more if you took time of helped the others but it does not seem to be case in moment?
Takes the time, you will see!

DAMNIT X-DOOM! THE FRIGGIN TERROR MALL WAD I HAVE IS 15 MEGS! Why don't you send it you mofo. And i have noted ENOUGH times that if i liked Duke More i would be at DukeWorld or whatever not here. BTW, are you the one that did ZD3K? cuz it mad no sense, the beta at least/