Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest doomgod12345

lets keep it this way

Guest doomgod12345

well i am glad to see that this is the most mature forum in games i have seen yet. but like all forum there are some people who just cant help but be a little bitch and start trash talking about everything. i know that we will not alway agree on things, and that makes it interesting and fun. but come on i am tired of seeing "fuck you" and stuff like that. also if people are asking for help dont tease them or be a brat this is made to help doomers. also lets keep mostly to doom and not other stuff that has almost nothing to do with doom. and my final words are that it is not just older people that use this there are many young children and we get less complaints if parents dont see alot of cursing so lets keep this forum as mature as possible

Guest Duke Nukem

I totally agree with you man, unfortuanetly not many people will follow up on this. They may say oh yea great idea but you know they are gonna go LOCO (word of the day is LOCO) and flip out cursin then people are gonna die and the days are over! HELP US ALL!!! IT IS SOOO LOCO!

doomgod12345 said:

. but come on i am tired of seeing "f*** you" and stuff like that. also if people are asking for help dont tease them or be a brat this is made to help doomers. edited by Fodders :)

I think Duke was only joshing, if he has or has not got the req item it makes no difference he either sends it or doesn't :)
Putting a "oh dear parents would not like swear words" comment and INCLUDING said word seems a bit thoughtless, a simple "f*** you" instead would have been appropriate :)

Duke Nukem said:

I totally agree with you man, unfortuanetly not many people will follow up on this. They may say oh yea great idea but you know they are gonna go LOCO (word of the day is LOCO) and flip out cursin then people are gonna die and the days are over! HELP US ALL!!! IT IS SOOO LOCO!

Screw parents, they F***ing suck! I have one too you know, and you know full damn well that little kids, which I am only 14, swear lite that too. Geezus man!