Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LRM

DooM yo momma jokes!

Guest LRM

Yo momma so nasty, a cacodemon bit her, and next time she played, the same cacodemon had wooden teeth!

Yo momma so stupid, she got gibbed by an unbothered barrel!

Yo momma so ugly, she played e1m8 and the barons wouldn't come out of the pillars!

Yo momma so fat, someone made love to her in the hangar, rolled off, and found out he was in mt.erebus!

Yo momma so ugly, she played the icon of sin message backwards and it said "Who's your plastic surgeon?"!

Guest ZarcyB

Not again!!!!!!! I missed post number 666 and now i miss post number 5555???!?!?!?!?!? WHY??????? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVER THIS!!!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS MEANINGLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yo momma so ugly, she played e1m8 and the barons wouldn't come out of the pillars!"

I like that one =]

Doom jokes, what have we come to.

Yo momma so ugly, when she entered Map30, the Icon of Sin said "damn bitch, you ugly!"

Yo momma so stupid, she couldn't get the red key on Map02!

Yo momma so fat, all the other demons mistook her for a mancubus!

Yo momma so stupid, when she picked up the chainsaw and it told her to find some meat, she ran around the level for an hour trying to find some!

Yo momma so fat, when she tried to walk on the thin ledges in The Chasm, the whole thing collapsed!

Yo momma so ugly when she saw MWALL5_1 she thought it was a mirror!

Yo momma so nasty, the revenant's missiles flew away from her instead!

Yo momma so fat, the archvile killed itself trying to lift her off the ground!

Ok, I'm done now.

ZarcyB said:

Not again!!!!!!! I missed post number 666 and now i miss post number 5555???!?!?!?!?!? WHY??????? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVER THIS!!!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS MEANINGLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.... Because i get all the markables!!!

Look at it!

General Forum: Post number 5000, 5555
Editing Forum: Post number 1000

Conclusion.... I RULE!

These are so horrible.

So of course that means that I have to post some!!!

Here they are:

Yo momma so stupid she got lost im MAP07.

Yo momma so stupid/fat, she took the phrase "Big Fucking Gun" too literally and...I'll stop there.

I can't think of any other good ones. A whole lot of really really crappy ones, but none worth posting.