Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Ahh, your opinions please?

Which would you rather see? A DooM-RPG {Dont even say dtnc} or a DooM-Strategy ??? Or both? Dont be stupid and say...
"Uhuieayhoo, uh dah, none."

Guest Jello Biafra

Well, both would be nice, but if I had to choose one it would probably be the RPG. Delve further into the DooM saga and stuff like that. I think it would add a lot to the game.

Guest Kaopectate

Um...a lot of doomers (including myself) are actually pretty interrested in dtnc and y do you criticize somebody else's work when everybody would like to see what YOU have done. Put your time/money where your mouth is and don't look like a schmuck.

PS.. Don't be stupid and say "Uhuieayhoo, uh dah, i'm gonna make my own and it's gonna be SOOOO much better than DTNC..You Suck!"

Kaopectate said:

Um...a lot of doomers (including myself) are actually pretty interrested in dtnc and y do you criticize somebody else's work when everybody would like to see what YOU have done. Put your time/money where your mouth is and don't look like a schmuck.

PS.. Don't be stupid and say "Uhuieayhoo, uh dah, i'm gonna make my own and it's gonna be SOOOO much better than DTNC..You Suck!"

Dude, your a moron. I wasnt dissing it you ass. I said dont say DTNC. That is becuase I said the word RPG. Look, if your just going to criticise every thing I say, then SHUT THE FUCK UP ya fat-ass!

Guest Kaopectate

Well, if you knew what a real fucking RPG is besides that shit playstation crap geared to 5 year olds that you probably play, then you wouldn't say that. it might as well be a diss...without games like that you wouldn't have the shit RPGs you play....if you are looking for Doom-al Fantasy 8 you won't find it...what would be the fucking point?

Ok man, I dont play Thousand Arms dude, I play RPG's like FF7 and Suikoden, you asshole! And the RPG im talking about is one IM going to make with RPGM2000. Man, your a fucking dumbass! You are really starting to annoy me!

Guest Kaopectate

Um...thousand arms is actaully good...and has ADULT content..not a kid game. you proved my point..And also FF7 and Suikoden are PoS cheesy RPGs. FF7 wasn't half as good as FF6 or even FF5 was. Even with the better *cough, choke* graphics. Um, by the way, I use RPGMaker2000 myself (transleted by my personal hero #64 Don Miguel) and IMHO it's a PoS cuz it's so damn slow...most RPGs in that turn out like shit anyway...besides...DOOM just doesn't translate into that kind of environment. RPG Studio would be better for that when it's out of alpha or beta or whatever stage it's in now.

Who is a fucking dumbass now, huh?

Jeremy said:

I play RPG's like FF7 and Suikoden, you asshole!

Those are both not RPG's in the traditional sense.

Guest spacedog
Jello Biafra said:

Well, both would be nice, but if I had to choose one it would probably be the RPG. Delve further into the DooM saga and stuff like that. I think it would add a lot to the game.

ff7 made me cry...

Kaopectate said:

Um...thousand arms is actaully good...and has ADULT content..not a kid game. you proved my point..And also FF7 and Suikoden are PoS cheesy RPGs. FF7 wasn't half as good as FF6 or even FF5 was. Even with the better *cough, choke* graphics. Um, by the way, I use RPGMaker2000 myself (transleted by my personal hero #64 Don Miguel) and IMHO it's a PoS cuz it's so damn slow...most RPGs in that turn out like shit anyway...besides...DOOM just doesn't translate into that kind of environment. RPG Studio would be better for that when it's out of alpha or beta or whatever stage it's in now.

Who is a fucking dumbass now, huh?

You.

PS. Suikoden is a damn good rpg, and DooM can be translated.

Anyone remember when Gestahl killed Terra's mother? Or when Cyan saw his family boarding the Ghost Train? Or when General Leo dies? FF6 was the GREATEST RPG EVER, because it really made you feel...