Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest webdommer

were can u dwnld the whole version of doom

Guest webdommer

hey anybody know were u can download the whole version of doom i look for it and i click on the site and i download it and when i get to this certain part it cuts off and says u need to get the whole version to beat the shores of hell! well whatever> if u guys know were i can download the whole version(not the demo) the whole thing if u can it would be great( if u cant find out were to download at least tell me were i could buy it for my computer)

sign-slipknot fan-

Guest Duke Nukem

EH, guess what. That is illegal.

Final warning: anyone ASKING for or OFFERING warez will have his account deleted. Software piracy is not tolerated here.

Guest Nuno Correia

How do you prounouce "warez"? Like "Juarez", or as in softwares?

Guest SirUrza

ID offers all their classic games for download but I do believe you need to pay like $5.99 or something like that for the cdkey so you can unlock the full potential of the game.

Warezing Doom/Doom2 is pretty lame though. We're at the point you can buy the last full complete versions of both games in their entirety for like $10 NEW. So atleast go show your support for Doom3 by buying the originals. :)

Sir Fragsalot said:

Did it occur to anyone that they could easily e-mail these people the url's of places to D/L doom?

Someone tried that once and posted 'check your mail'= account promptly deleted.

Well then just don't post a message saying "Check your mail". Not that I would do anything like that, but really that's a pretty stupid thing to do.