Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Fragsalot

Hey mac-vile-whore!

Recommended Posts

I got the rom... no I'm not telling where 'cause Mordy would probably delete my account... yes I own the cartridge... and I don't want to use his ip to do something nasty in revenge. On the subject of hacking, if you call yourself a hacker, DON'T use "L337" talk. That's what a subset of crackers (criminal hackers) called "Warez d00dz" use and we don't like warez d00dz, do we? At least I don't. I always (illegaly) trash their sites. I don't think anyone will arrest me, though.

Anyway, I'll work on the rips. I also decompiled UltraHLE and messed with it to fix a few bugs. I may put it up if I'm bored one day.

Share this post


Link to post

It might be safer for you to just mail the guy if you think you'll get busted here.

Share this post


Link to post

90% of crackers (or hackers as they call themselves) don't even understand the tools they use.. the other 10% are the intelligent ones and are usually intelligent enough not to be a risk to anyone.

Power's one thing, understanding it another.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
×