Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DoomSource

PLEASE ID SOFTWARE MAKE SOME AUTOWARP

Guest DoomSource

please dear mr. John Romero (heheehe) DO some autowarp routine in DOOM3 i dont WANT TO USE (IDCLEV) anymore... buaaaaaa

Guest fraggle`

1. Romero left id software a couple of years ago
2. WTF are you talking about?

I'll follow fraggle's lead here..

1. Romero left id after Quake 1.
2. Can't make cheating too easy :-)

Guest raw

3. i dont think id software reads this forum

Guest DoomSource

i think you all need a brain wash...

Romero... he's ID SOFTWARE... someone NEVER LEAVES ID SOFTWARE (i know i founded Ion Storm, im not stupid)

but for him ID SOFTWARE IS FOR LIVE...thats why ROMERO came back to doom :)

nice to notice that NOBODY replied to my idea but to my INTENDED change of companies name ;)

i HAVE the Yellow FERRARI t-Shirt... and it says ID SOFTWARE hehehehe

someone (dont even remeber is/her name) said... WTF... i dont swear sorry... im not a kid :)

By the way... im planning on doing somekind of NAPSTER for DOOM related material... what do you guys think ?

DoomSource said:

Romero... he's ID SOFTWARE... someone NEVER LEAVES ID SOFTWARE (i know i founded Ion Storm, im not stupid)

nice to notice that NOBODY replied to my idea but to my INTENDED change of companies name ;)

someone (dont even remeber is/her name) said... WTF... i dont swear sorry... im not a kid :)

By the way... im planning on doing somekind of NAPSTER for DOOM related material... what do you guys think ?

wtf?

(It kind of makes me wish Romero WOULD read this message board so he could flame this guy.)

On the other hand, he may just be a troll, who doesn't even believe what he's saying (or attempting to say.)

Guest fraggle`
DoomSource said:

no-one replied to your previous request because no-one has the slightest clue what you're talking about.

as for napster-doom, why not just use ftp.cdrom.com?