Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erick20

To the Author of CacoPet...

Guest Erick20

Thanks for coming up with the cool idea, but I can't seem to get it to work on my system. Could you help me trouble shoot it?

It's asking me for a .DLL file that doesn't exist on my computer.. I forgot what it's called now (I'm at work, I tried running it at home).. Also have you made any updates or added any new features to it?

Has anyone else run into a simular problem w/ cacopet? How did you fix it? Thanks everyone!

Guest LRM

Caco pet is some kind of cacodemon virtual pet that desROYer made. Kinda cool, but it falls asleep and never wakes up, lazy peice of crap.

I think the DLL in question is cncs32.dll. I haven't actually gotten Caco Pet yet, but from the looks of the screenshots, it was probably made with Click & Create / The Games Factory, which use cncs32.dll (or cncs.dll.) Search for other programs made with these and you'll probably find a copy of cncs32.dll.

(If it was made with something else, then nevermind.)

Guest destROYer

Yeah,
To get it to work you need to install doomland but I wouldnt bother as it is kinda gay
and someone else made a cacopet too and we had a civilised conversation So im gona make another better one with another demon...any sugestions?

thanks for being interested!

Guest Erick20

Here are some suggestions for the Cacopet...

1. When you first see your Caco, it's a small baby version. Then as you feed it more gore or whatever it eats, it eventually grows bigger and older.

2. Cacopet has a toy (human skull) to toss around. (since a caco has no appendages it'll have to shoot fireballs at it to make it move)

3. When Cacopet dreams he/she dreams about killing marines, etc.

4. a leash that you can use to take your cacopet outside of his cage with and 'walk' him/her around your desktop

5. a caco dish (filled with water or blood or something) that has the caco's name imprinted on the outside

just some ideas! Anyone have some others?

It is not possible to take the Caco pet around the screen if you make it with K&P/C&C/TGF/MMF. If you made a Cacopet using a real programming language, like C++ or even Visual Basic, then you could do a whole lot more.

I like the idea of playing with a human skull and dreaming of killing marines.