Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JudgeDooM

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Guest JudgeDooM

That's the name of some servers when y launch csDoom. WTF, and if that wasn't sufficient, they make the refreshing progress crash (it makes an application error more precisly), so I have to quit he launcher. Is there going to be a new version of csDoom released? or how can I fix this problem? please help me...

Guest JudgeDooM

thx. Wasn't it with you that I played in DooM II map 2 and you fraged me 20 times or so and we played hide and seek? then you told me to see your TC (rtcppc or I don't know)? If it is, I checked out your TC and I can't wait it's finished!

Guest JoeyR17

Ho letto la risposta al tuo messaggio. 6 davvero italiano?
possiamo giocare in team se lo 6 davvero.Quando vuoi prova a giocare contro di me ;) ok. aspetto una tua risposta Ciao!

JudgeDooM said:

thx. Wasn't it with you that I played in DooM II map 2 and you fraged me 20 times or so and we played hide and seek? then you told me to see your TC (rtcppc or I don't know)? If it is, I checked out your TC and I can't wait it's finished!

Heh, yeah. Hide and seek RULES!!!!

You should go check out TRTCC on www.nautrup.com ......

JoeyR17 said:

possiamo giocare in team se lo 6 davvero.Quando vuoi prova a giocare contro di me ;) ok. aspetto una tua risposta Ciao!

Well!

We can always test play it ;)

Just contact me on ICQ!

Guest JudgeDooM
JoeyR17 said:

Ci sto giocando stasera (21/9/00), non so verso che ora ma di sicuro ci gioco, ora che non ho piu questi servers di merda (questi yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy servers di qui parlavo piu in alto...). Caso mai, contattami su ICQ.

Guest JudgeDooM
Shaviro said:

Well!

We can always test play it ;)

Just contact me on ICQ!

k. I hope your TC is gonna ship out not too lately 'coz it looks very interesting. BTW, I'm going to play csDooM tonight (thanks, u resolved my problem of that fuckin' yyyyyyyyyyyy servers). So I think I'm gonna contact you on ICQ.

Well......

TRTCC will "Ship" this week. The demo that is. Well. At least we hope to have it out byt sunday or so...

We still ned a bit mapping. The launcher and the exe done!