Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
masterhassan

to hell and back again, thats the sailers way

my friend had an interesting point in lunch the other day, if you kill a demon in hell does it come back to earth?so all the ones you killed in doom were the same ones in doom2 thats why they look the same, hell just sent others to help

Guest spacedog
ChriS said:

LoL

You don't actually "kill" the demons, you just mangle their physical forms, so that they can't do anything. and then when you move on some other demons come along and patch the bodies up, making new demons.

that's what the revenants are, dead demons held together with cybernetic technolgoy, I read that somewhere although I can't remember where

Hey!

Its in the manual!

"Apparently when a demon dies, they pick him up, dust him off, wire him with some combat gear, and send him back into battle. No rest for the wicked, eh?
You wish your missiles did what his can do."

spacedog said:

You don't actually "kill" the demons, you just mangle their physical forms, so that they can't do anything. and then when you move on some other demons come along and patch the bodies up, making new demons.

that's what the revenants are, dead demons held together with cybernetic technolgoy, I read that somewhere although I can't remember where

I guess that would explain how the Arch Viles are able to resurrect "dead" demons. They just have to put everything back together and it works somehow.