Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Has any one here heard of.........?

Has anyone in here heard of the game "Corridor-7"?? I had that game since I've had DooMII, and the game is REALLY good, thus the lack of GFX, they use the gfx engine to the MAX. The game has a feiw enviroments, The Mars base, Inbetween Mars and Hell, and Hell. The monster were pretty cool too, they were exactly like DooMs, but there were more! {Thus, again, the lack in GFX} And when you ran out of Health, there were "Emergency" medipacks in a glass container on the wall! The end boss was pretty cool too! It was really big, and after you kill it, it morphs into all the other monsters! Thus it being a major DooM clone, it was fun. It was like, DooM mixed with Half-life, and the graphics being on the, slightly bad side. Did I mention that the music was great too?

Guest David A

Doom clone my ass. Corridor-7 was another dime-a-dozen Wolf3D clone.

Is that the one with the big floating eyes? It looked decent when I saw it on a shelf back when it first came out. Never played it though.

I used to have Corridor 7.

Unfortunately, I never got it to work on my 486. =(

As I recall, though, the monsters' names were all just the company members' names spelled backwards. Among them, I remember, were Eitak and Ttocs.

Guest Firebrandt

I played that game way back when. Had half a mind doing a Doom TC of it, but I think my lack of access to utilities for it sorta killed that idea.

You know, if anyone's up to the challenge a Corridor7 TC could kinda rock. =)

Guest Jello Biafra

Bought that game way back when. It was okay, reminded me of Wolfenstien with fancy-pants enemies. It was kinda cool though.

Guest czacza

He... Corridor-7 sucks... Blake Stone rulez....