Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
captmellow

Doom sidescroller

I have posted an online beta of my sidescroller at www.doomworld.com/mellow/mlp / . You need to install the Vitalize plugin, & then it plays right in your browser. It's kind of rough atm, but I got the scrolling to work properly, so future releases will feature large levels.

This is pretty damn cool! I can't wait to see it take shape =)
Will it be web-based only or are you going to make this downloadable as well?

Dang Mellow, don't spam up the forums like this! Doomworld updated already! I thought you'd know better...

Jon said:

Dang Mellow, don't spam up the forums like this! Doomworld updated already! I thought you'd know better...

LOL I usually wouldn't spam, but I had already attempted to get word to Ling earlier in the week, & there had been no response. I didn't know if my email was working properly, so I resorted to this. Of course, then DW updated right after. :-D

DiSTuRBeD said:

This is pretty damn cool! I can't wait to see it take shape =) Will it be web-based only or are you going to make this downloadable as well?

Thanks, I'm pretty happy with how it's going. It will be both web-based & downloadable. The multiplayer one will probably only be downloadable.

Guest destROYer

nice... but no match for what mine will be,
its gona be out in a couple of weeks along with another virtual pet :)

Guest spacedog
captmellow said:

Thanks, I'm pretty happy with how it's going. It will be both web-based & downloadable. The multiplayer one will probably only be downloadable.

It looks pretty good, but it freezes up about a second after i start it up, gahhhhhhh

Hmmm... what kind of browser do you have, & os? & are you referring to how the first version of the game would lock up whenever you stop moving the crosshairs? the latest version has been fixed, so try it now.

Guest Fanatic

Is there a way to exit it?

I've had to CTRL+ALT+DEL and end task on my browser so far...

Guest spacedog
captmellow said:

Hmmm... what kind of browser do you have, & os? & are you referring to how the first version of the game would lock up whenever you stop moving the crosshairs? the latest version has been fixed, so try it now.

i tried again (that link is hard to find) It moves verrrry slightly every 2 seconds, I'm using ie5 and win 95

Looks pretty though