Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aiylyn

punk rockers on Doom

Guest Aiylyn

Just wanna take a poll of all you punk and ska fans here at Doomworld, i know there's at least two of you.

I like the New York Dolls, Lou Reed, The Ramones and VU. Does that count? :)

Anyone with good taste in music wanna help me out here?

:)

I like soft-punk and soft-rock- bit of a music lightweight me. And some nice funk.

this is music: MetallicA Weird al yankovic, rob zombie, powerman 5000, red hot chili peppers, greenday, the offspring...adn probably other stuff too but i cant think of anything else at the moment

Guest Jello Biafra
Lüt said:

DIE!!

I love punk (obviously, I chose one of the best punk-rockers of all time as my name). My favorite's are the Dead Kennedys, The Vandals, Against All Authority, AFI, old Suicide Machines, I think their new album sucks. And a couple more that I can't remember. Yup, I love punk.

And in response to your message DIE!!, okay.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

(and yes, I know that was incredibly stupid, so don't bother to point that out.)

Guest David A

Heh, my Physics proffesor was (is?) a huge punk... He told us he used to go dye his hair pink and go to clubs at night, then teach classes the next day. Heh.

I think Lard is funny, and I do love "Anarchy in the UK," but that's about it for me.

Guest destROYer

I prefer to mellow out to the smooth grooves of, limp bizkit, metallica, weta & shihad

Guest PainoMan
Jello Biafra said:

I love punk (obviously, I chose one of the best punk-rockers of all time as my name). My favorite's are the Dead Kennedys, The Vandals, Against All Authority, AFI, old Suicide Machines, I think their new album sucks. And a couple more that I can't remember. Yup, I love punk.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

(and yes, I know that was incredibly stupid, so don't bother to point that out.)

Jello RULZ!!

LARD!!!

Jello Biafra said:

I was being sarcastic, of course :)

masterhassan said:

this is music: MetallicA Weird al yankovic, rob zombie, powerman 5000, red hot chili peppers, greenday, the offspring...adn probably other stuff too but i cant think of anything else at the moment

Heh, the usual generic radio/Mtv trash. Except Weird Al, I like a few of his songs. UHF and Off the Deep End rule.

Guest Aiylyn
masterhassan said:

and yet you have the Misfits skull as your face.

Guest Jello Biafra
Lüt said:

I was being sarcastic, of course :)

of course :)

Guest Templar

Metallica rules all
Bizkit and Pantera are ok

Lüt said:

Heh, the usual generic radio/Mtv trash. Except Weird Al, I like a few of his songs. UHF and Off the Deep End rule.

Music is a personal thing you little prick.

Guest ragjunkie

Sex pisotls, green day, the vandals, NOFX RULE pennywise are the best skater punk, All of that is cool metallica and limp bizkit SUCK!!!