Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

SORRY!!!!!

At first I want the whole Doomworld Team to forgive me posting illegal links to WAREZ Sites! I misundertstood or didn't really know, that ABANDONWAREZ are not LEGAL or FREE to download! Sorry for posting such a link in your Forum!
Please Forgive me!
I really misunderstood that, perhaps the reason for that is my bad english!

Guest Templar

Beg for forgiveness DUDE hahaah

All I have to say is I was playing doom again and it still kicks ass. Best gameplay you can get.

Well at first I thought you were a warez'er but after you joined #doom I discovered that you really thought abandonware was legal... You've learn't now though :)

Not all abandonware is free; sometimes the originally author/developer/publisher will give their permission for it to be released on the net, a few will even put stuff on their own sites.

Unfortunetely, legal abandonware for the PC is relatively rare, but older systems like the Spectrum have hundreds of games thar are legal to download. http://www.void.jump.org/index.html I think has every spectrum game in existence that it is legal to download (i.e. they have permission to hold every single game on their site).

Guest spacedog

No no no no, only a few old speccy games are legal to download, it's just that nobody really cares about them anymore.
I mean if you tried to sell jet set willy today, how much money would you make? about .25p and how many lawyers would that buy you?
that's pretty much how it works