Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

Cloned HISSYs

Oh no!!!! It seems that a lot of Doomer go to clone HISSY! Unbelievable! Hissy will be have over 100 Cloned Brothers and then all of the HISSYS will take over the world! Perhaps, should we kill HISSY to save the world!?
Or we should create some MARINES saving the world from the HISSY Clones for us? What do you think about it?

HE WILL BE CLONED!
I heard this from several very known Doomers, that they will clone Hissy! The complete world will be overrun by a huge army of Hissy Clones! Over 1000000000....etc. Hissys will destroy at first all the important citys such as Moscow, Washington, Berlin, Rome, Paris, London, Delhi, Lauterstein and then after this they will create a huge slave community with Doomplayers on which they can take revenge for their brothers who where killed in Doom! WE WILL ALL DIE!

You got it all wrong man!

HISSY is the cuter part of the caco!

And if people cloned em, we would all have HISSYs!

But what is if he isn't cute? If he is 200% more evil then his very evil part caco? HE WILL OVERRUN THE COMPLETE EARTH! And after this, the Hissys will create female HISSYS (or however they will be called) and then they will reproduce themselves and then they will build spaceships and fly to other planets to destroy those freindly and not advanced aliens there! THEY WILL OVERRUN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! And WE HUMANS, we are HISSYS slaves and we have to live in old destroyed jails and build homes for the Hissys! Some of us will be used as FOOD!!!
=============================
IT IS TERRIBLE!! I WON'T DIE!

Guest Crym01

And then there's one guy, who kills them all with the BFG 8500 (the BFG, that were sold by an auction).

Hey, this would be a cool story for DOOM III.

Tormentor667 said:

But what is if he isn't cute? If he is 200% more evil then his very evil part caco? HE WILL OVERRUN THE COMPLETE EARTH! And after this, the Hissys will create female HISSYS (or however they will be called) and then they will reproduce themselves and then they will build spaceships and fly to other planets to destroy those freindly and not advanced aliens there! THEY WILL OVERRUN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! And WE HUMANS, we are HISSYS slaves and we have to live in old destroyed jails and build homes for the Hissys! Some of us will be used as FOOD!!!

HISSY is cute!

Tormentor667 said:

Hissy is female.

Guest fraggle`

i thought it might be cool to make a replica hissy out of a union jack flag but i havent done that yet :)

Crym01 said:

And then there's one guy, who kills them all with the BFG 8500 (the BFG, that were sold by an auction).

Hey, this would be a cool story for DOOM III.

That would be Dukrous =]