Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duke Nukem

Rant About Anything Show 1

Guest Duke Nukem

Well, welcome to "Rant about Anything" show 1. I will be doing this every wednesday night for now on. Tonight's main topic is every weeks topic, what has happened in your life over the last week

Well, you could name it the "Rant About Anything" show because thats what most people will do.

As for me, I am working on two useful projects. One is "B1FF 2000", and guess which board will be the testing site for it?
*waits for people to buzz in*
WRONG! I'm leaving DoomWorld alone, and I'm instead releasing this character upon the Planet Half-Life message board. Look for B1ff-isms there in the near future.

The other project is a L337 to English translator. I hate L337 speak, so I'm working on something to allow normal people to understand it. So far, it seems to enjoy translating a random selection of letters from L337 to normal, but it works fine with single letters. I'll keep on trying...

Some L337 links, which I think signify the beginning of the end of normal speech:

http://www.l337.com

http://www.megatokyo.com/view.php3?date=2000-09-01

well, hmmmm......... not much really, just that my computer teacher thinks that a CD can get erased if you sit it on a computer, HA. being sick sucks, i started on a SP level, heh. i got a GWAM of 80.........not that anyone cares...... this is turning out to be my longest post......... well, trying to be more "social" is hard work........ hahahaha.....hmmmmmm.....oh yeah, one of my friends is starting to really piss me off, maybe i should just beat his ass! but hes not worth raising my fist, because hes a pussy!! oh yeah, how hard could it be to make your own Hissy? heh

Guest Nuno Correia

I'm here to complain about the publicity Microsoft uses to promote their optical mice. About two months I bought an IntelliMouse Explorer (USB version - my PS/2 port is burnt), which was supposed to have "No wear or tear at all".

Bollocks I say, BOLLOCKS! I don't have to clean the damn mouse, true, but it does lose accuracy with time. I can't play anything with it. And Microsoft won't exchange the bastard.

I say, away with Microsoft mice, get a Logitech one!

Doom monster beanie babies.

An idea whose time has come.

Or not.

Oh one more thing. Ling should keep Hissy forever.
Seeing as how I'll never get a chance to take care of her for a while, why should anyone else? :P

DON'T FREE HISSY!!!!