Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
masterhassan

sidekick bot

im thinking of making a superhero tc for doom called cheeseman, with his side kick overly-abused-sidekickboy, both are based on friends of mine...anywho it woudl be cool if overly-abused-sidekickboy could come along while you play adn help. is there a way to make a bot or something similarlike do that like tails on teh sonic the hedgehog games? that would kick arse(but not mine)

Guest spacedog

Mbf has alsatians that follow you about and bark and bite bad guys and whimper when they die and you go "you bastard you killed my dog!" and then you go on a rampage andthen when everybody is dead you cry and bury your dog but then he's back by the start of the next level, i believe you can also get the dogs in smmu and PrBoom

Guest ChriS

He meant a sidekick that can SHOOT at the monsters, not close-up like the dogs. =P

Doesnt mbf also allow helper marines that you can put in maps?just put one o them near the player on every level

Guest spacedog
ChriS said:

He meant a sidekick that can SHOOT at the monsters, not close-up like the dogs. =P

The above post doesn't mention anything about shooting, also there are plenty of superheroes that can't shoot