Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mauler

Gore!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Mauler

I need someone to tell me if you can turn off the gore and blood in these games
Half-Life
Deus Ex
System Shock II
I'm only 15 so if the gore can't be turned off then I'm fucked. My parents are christians. SHIT!!!

By the way, go you guys like the gore? If it can be turned off, then I would do it, but if you can't turn it off, I don't care. I don't think it detracts from the game, but it sure as hell doesn't add anything. Soldier of Fortune is pretty damn funny with the gore turned to the maximum. On the train level, it is fun to shoot the gun out of some poor bastards hand and then come up to him with the shotgun and crouch beside him. Then you shoot at an upward angle, almost vertical and hit him in the leg. It lifts him like ten feet into the air and chucks him off the train. Also one time I shot a guy with the huge slug-thrower as he was jumping directly down on me. He exploded. His legs and arms flew off to the right and left and his torso dissappeared, my computer crashed about 2 seconds later. I think it was a bug.

Guest destROYer

Solution: kill your parents
then you get 2× the gore!

Guest Fanatic

I don't think any of those games have a gore-free mode to any extent. You're out of luck.

why are peopel so dumb? just because a game has killing in it doesnt mean the people playing the game are going to kill people that is just ignorant

destROYer said:

Solution: kill your parents
then you get 2× the gore!

yea and watch as the poor kid lives in poverty