Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
X-DOOM

HISSY again !

Guest fraggle`

Chrozoron made it at school for an art project or something. Its based on a halloween pumpkin design I believe. Anyway, he uploaded pictures, and it got named "hissy" and developed a cult following in #doomroom. Eventually he decided to send him on a world tour, being sent from doomer to doomer around the world. Then he ended up in Linguicas hands and he's had him ever since.

FREE HISSY!

Guest fraggle`

IT IS NOT FUNNY HISSY IS BEING HELD CAPTIVE AGAINST HIS WILL

I think Ling loves poor old HISSY!

Just look at the pic at yah site, where it says "Hissy BEFORE his abduction" There i noticed he was missing several teeth!. And in the pics where LING has CACOnapped HISSY. We see ALL his teeth! So LING must have given HISSY new teeth. He even gave him a home. The drawer in his desk. I think HISSY wants to be with LING. Maybe they are good friends! Well. anyways....

FREE HISSY!

Guest ChriS

Who cares..it's getting annoying..just drop this Hissy crap

Shaviro said:

Just look at the pic at yah site, where it says "Hissy BEFORE his abduction" There i noticed he was missing several teeth!. And in the pics where LING has CACOnapped HISSY. We see ALL his teeth! So LING must have given HISSY new teeth. He even gave him a home. The drawer in his desk. I think HISSY wants to be with LING. Maybe they are good friends! Well. anyways....

FREE HISSY!

If Ling ever releases Hissy, what part of the world is he going to next?

Shaviro said:

FREE HISSY!

if Ling truely loves Hissy, (s)he will let Hissy go

Shaviro said:

FREE HISSY!

well Ling love Hissy !!! that's true !

Hissy is a kind of pet like a dog.
A dog are so cute and just need to play.
Did Hissy play! i hope because his prison aren't big!
Ling let him play with you! He will love you.
Stop torture him now and let him free !

FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY ! FREE HISSY !

Sir Fragsalot said:

If Ling ever releases Hissy, what part of the world is he going to next?

Denmark, hopefully!

Guest ChriS
Shaviro said:

Stop being a jerkass!

Umm...no..Make me! :-P

Guest prets
Shaviro said:

Denmark, hopefully!

FREE HISSY!!
oh yeah, make hi come to portugal - it's nice and warm - unlike denmark!!