Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

other good games

i am going to buy doom2, as a collector item, today but i would also like a good new game. what other good games are out now. games i dont like are, any RPG with a childish or retarted people in it, ever quest like games, games only good for online play, games with shity graphics or game play bugs, black and white, sim games. i like games with lots of graphics, atmosphere, creepy or scary mood, use of opengl/D3D, long game play, and a good sound track. games i am into now are unreal tournament, doom( duh), alice, homeworld/cataclasm, and half-life. stratagy games are not a fav to me unless they are like homeworld, they have the greatest graphics i feel for many games, and the best in stradegy games. I also looked at alone in the dark and would like to know if that one is any good. well thanks for any help, also if u are looking for doom here are places that still have it or that can order it and u only pay 10 US. Best buy, mall PC stores have it alot, large book stores that also carry software, comp USA, and any computer stor with old ass products.

Try Serious Sam :)

I second that. That games kicks ass. Check out that engine!!!

Try Serious Sam :)

I second that. That games kicks ass. Check out that engine!!!

I third that. I like that game, especially with tons of enemies in the field!

/me thinks of that time with a bunch of Sirian Werebulls coming after /me

And the weapons are wicked as well!