Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kevin

How to use......

Guest Kevin

......the SS guard MD2 model file?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Forgive my BAD English.It isn't my native language. :-(

Ok one thing is for sure,you are a dumb shit,but one who i can help.Anyway if you are talking to do with zdoomgl just warp to the stages that have the ss and the ss md2 will get used you dont need to get a separate one.The ss md2 is included with the complete md2 package for zdoomgl and is already implemented in the md2.ini file so you dont need to do a damn thing with it.

One more thing if all your damn questions are about stuff like this POST IN THE PORTS OR EDITING FORUM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
That is what those forums are for.Ok kevin,and this is the last time i will help you with shit like this ok?If you are going to post stuff in the general section please make it interesting because no one wants to read a whole bunch of posts about something most people dont give a rats ass about anyway.Nothing against you at all bud but think about what i said ok?OH and take my advice,read all the readme files that come with the stuff than you would not be asking all these questions.

Sorry about being such an asshole.I should probably calm down.I just had a bad day.Got caught with a girl in the bathroom fucking while i was supposed to be in science class.Oh well i will just have to do it again that'll make me happy :)

When did you learn to spell? When did you learn to use complete, grammatically correct sentences? When did you learn punctuation?

*Twilight Zone music plays in the background*

:)

By the way, a period, or any punctuation mark that ends a sentence, should be followed by two spaces. Commas should be followed by one space. That is all. You can go now.

Stphrz said:

When did you learn to spell? When did you learn to use complete, grammatically correct sentences? When did you learn punctuation?

*Twilight Zone music plays in the background*

By the way, a period, or any punctuation mark that ends a sentence, should be followed by two spaces. Commas should be followed by one space. That is all. You can go now.

Actually, when typing, you only need one space after a period.

Lüt said:

Practice what you preach ;)

I do place two spaces after a period when typing. Honest :). This forum seems to ignore more than one space at a time though :P

Sir Fragsalot said:

Actually, when typing, you only need one space after a period.

What??? Are you saying I'm WRONG? Are you? Are you? You take that back. Or else.

Stphrz said:

I do place two spaces after a period when typing. Honest :). This forum seems to ignore more than one space at a time though :P

sorry my typing sux shit but at least its readable.My writing on the other hand......

Actually I was complimenting you on the coherance of your first post in this thread. Compared to some of your previous posts on this forum it looks like it was composed by an english lit professor :)

Stphrz said:

Hm, maybe the forum is smarter than you :P

Grul's got it going on (see a little above).

I've never heard of two spaces after periods before. Whoever told you that?

A little orange bird :P

I haven't been feeling right lately :)

Guest fraggle`
MACVILEWHORE said:

Got caught with a girl in the bathroom fucking while i was supposed to be in science class.Oh well i will just have to do it again that'll make me happy :)

uh oh if you have kids no-ones coffee will be safe