Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aiylyn

Rancid

Guest Aiylyn

4 days until the Rancid show in my town!! woo-hoo.

NO!!! FOR ALL THATS GOOD AND HOLY, NOT PUNK!!!!

Punk is up with Techno as music that a poorly trained monkey on some sort of illegal substance could make while half in a daze.

Yeah, but techno's fun. I like playing around; that's how they make good techno albums. Same with punk, except most of that sounds as alike as black metal. If you hate punk, check out the album "Cooked On Phonics" by Punky Brüster (Devin Townsend), it's punk but it's making fun of the punk/sellout movement; it's a must-have for anybody who hates punk or wants to make their punker friends feel just a little stupid about their kinda music.

Guest Nuno Correia

I thought punk wasn't any fun till I bought Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, yesterday :P

Lüt said:

Yeah, but techno's fun. I like playing around; that's how they make good techno albums. Same with punk, except most of that sounds as alike as black metal. If you hate punk, check out the album "Cooked On Phonics" by Punky Brüster (Devin Townsend), it's punk but it's making fun of the punk/sellout movement; it's a must-have for anybody who hates punk or wants to make their punker friends feel just a little stupid about their kinda music.

I'll check it out.

I recently got Zimmers Hole - Bound by fire, by two of the guitarist from Strapping Young Lad which basically is a parody of Death and Black Metal. It kills :).

Guest David A
Lüt said:

i'm a fake punk
i'm a fake punk
i am a fake punk
i'll even use a dirty word
i'll even write a mean song
i'll even take a mean picture
'cuz i've got the hair for it

:)

Nuno Correia said:

I thought punk wasn't any fun till I bought Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, yesterday :P

THPS2 has completely killed any chance of finishing my current map this year, not complaining tho