Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shaviro

TRTCCMap02 Screens. Read!

Um...those look pretty boring. Just levels and stuff

Where is all the action this amazing TC is supposed to bring?

Uhmmm? U cant tell that off a picture! Monsters and ACS are et to come! These are just production Pics! Believe me, action will be there, and there will be lots of it!

Boring? They arent boring! They are interesting, take a look at the details and texturing. And besides, u dont honestly think we are gonna make an Add-on without action? Hehe! Wow! If you want monster filled screens, take a look at HR!

NightFang is right. You should post not that much screenshots, but show the real good parts of your level(s).

Shaviro said:

Boring? They arent boring! They are interesting, take a look at the details and texturing. And besides, u dont honestly think we are gonna make an Add-on without action? Hehe! Wow! If you want monster filled screens, take a look at HR!

I must stand and disagree. Those are quite boring. And to prove it to you, ask yourself this question.

What would you rather do?

1. Walk around in a level (that looks good) with nothing to do?

-or-

2. Walk around in a level (that looks good) killing everything in site?

Show us the fun! Vote #2!

GIVE ME SOME COMMENTS INSTEAD OF THAT, WHICH WILL ONLY SLOW DOWN THE PROJECT! IM WORKING MY ASS OFF TO CREATE TRTCC, SO SHOW ME SOME GODDAMMIT RESPECT! ITS FINE WITH ONE REPLY ABOUT THE ACTION/SCREEN THINGIE. BUT GODDAMN STOP FLAMING ME AND GIVE ME SOME COMMENTS INSTEAD PEOPLE! U GUYS JUST KNOW HOW TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE NOT WANTED!

YES im in a bad mood today!

Release a awesome TC and blow the community away with it's "action packed goodness" and then you'll earn respect.

You cant just get it by saying "I'm making a TC! Respect me!"

Honestly now...you are smarter than that, right? No pain no gain, right?

What are you talking about Nightwank? noone knows u for maps. So shut the fuck up!

And besides. Im NOT making a TC!

Now now...flaming is no way to earn respect around here. You know better than that!

I may not make Doom maps anymore (it bores me really, i'm a programmer & artist) but I *DO* know quite alot of game design and the do's and dont's. Many people like to run into a project not knowing what they are doing and just start throwing stuff together (these are the people that usually fall flat on their face and dont get anything released).

All I'm doing is dipping into my pool of knowledge for you, to help you. Obviously, you havent grasped that just yet. If you do not want me to help, just say so. You'll learn the hard way, like I had to.

Im gonna tell u a thing or 2!

TRTCC was planned in March! For several months, we have discussed design,locations ETC. ETC!

And. I wouldnt call what youre doing KNOWLEDGE! U were talking about the no action on screen. When i told you to wait for the action, and take a look at the architecute and details instead, u wouldnt stop. THEN u made a post about Screenshots DIRECTLY referring to TRTCC. Hey, youre not talking about design, youre talking about action. WAIT for the action man! It will be here! Im just not letting any action shots out JUST yet! There will be loads of surprices, mostly Action wize. So gimme some comments instead of flaming me!

And why are you talking to me like i was some amuature? If you want to help, FINE, help me the good way, and not this way! Im not letting any Action info out yet!

Shaviro said:

Im gonna tell u a thing or 2!TRTCC was planned in March! For several months, we have discussed design,locations ETC. ETC! And. I wouldnt call what youre doing KNOWLEDGE! U were talking about t