Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChriS

What if?

Guest ChriS

What if Doomworld suddenly goes down like Doomnation or frag.com? Wouldn't you guys be in mass panic?

That would suck for sure. I wouldn't panic though. Still, things just wouldn't be right without Doomworld.

Yes, many lives would be affected. Still, I think Doomworld's parent is a little more competent than DoomNation's was. Telefragged hosts many, many gaming sites. Many more than Frag ever would have. Telefragged has given us a little frustration now and then, but I we're still pretty safe in their hands.

Guest Crym01
Stphrz said:

That would suck for sure. I wouldn't panic though. Still, things just wouldn't be right without Doomworld.

Then we still have NewDoom.com
But i dont like the page very much, i think Doomworld is much better.

I think newdoom.com is fine. It's another major Doom site besides Doomworld. I wish there were more. Although Doomworld will probably always be the site I visit first, having other decent websites to go to helps keep things fresh.

That would be the end!

I always have some pills of potassium cyanide in my desk just in case Doomworld goes down and my existence becomes worthless.

Yes, I need Doomworld !
I am addicted to the community !
I love all of you, everyone, really !
Real life sucks, Doom doesn't, that's the truth.
I haven't left my house for weeks. My computer is running 24h a day, the browser always shows www.doomworld.com
I cannot sleep, without having Doomworld in sight, knowing that everything is okay. Just imagine the smile on my face whenever the news are updated. Imagine how good I feel when a new comment is posted or a new thread opened.

Here in Germany it's currently 2:00 in the morning, I need to go to bed now. But don't be afraid, fellow doomers, whatever you will write in any doom related forum, whatever doom HPs you will update, your words will be read ... I will be watching you ... forever.