• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Epistax

Wads plz?

Guest Epistax

Where could I find a buncha wads?
I've cooked through cdrom.com, they had a nice list, but I want more.

I like co-op, big levels, and TCs.

Thanks

Um, pretty much every single Doom level ever made is on cdrom.com somewhere or other. It pains me to say this, but where you by chance simply looking under /newstuff or something? Go back a directory and explore the levels directory. There you will find tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of wads.

Most of them are crap though, so maybe you should check out some review pages. Doom Underground, Icarus Web, Metabolist's site, Sir Robin's Castle, Ricrob's Place and Team Insanity, all listed under the hosted sites on the Doomworld mainpage, have a varying amount of reviews between them. Sir Robin and TI probably have the most.

Guest Epistax
NiGHTMARE said:

Um, pretty much every single Doom level ever made is on cdrom.com somewhere or other. It pains me to say this, but where you by chance simply looking under /newstuff or something? Go back a directory and explore the levels directory. There you will find tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of wads.

Most of them are crap though, so maybe you should check out some review pages. Doom Underground, Icarus Web, Metabolist's site, Sir Robin's Castle, Ricrob's Place and Team Insanity, all listed under the hosted sites on the Doomworld mainpage, have a varying amount of reviews between them. Sir Robin and TI probably have the most.

Nah I go all the different ways.. what is there
doom/doom2/---
doom2/id/doom2/---
id/doom2/---

I'm not sure how many different paths like that. hehe I mainly enjoy the mega wads directory. How can I tell if a single level wad is gonna be good before I play it?
(Not all TC wads are great, but they are more likely to be good cause of all the time in them)