Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest uofreak

LOL!

Guest uofreak

LOL LOL, this is too funny, guys, i was joking about DOOM, i have been a fan of Doom ever since the first copy came out lol, i hope no one is really mad at what i said.. heheh, jeeeez :)

uofreak = #1 DooM Fan

*laughs at how mad people get when someone insults a game*

-Austin

Not really offended, a little bemused that people wasted time replying though.

You are not #1 Doom Fan, you are #1 retard.

As the president of the United RTC i welcome you. But the way you entered must have been the stupidest ever!

Guest Dream Destroyer

You are one fucked up kid. :) But on the behave of heaven (I am god after all ;) I welcome you. But next time, take your shoes off before you enter.

Guest God of Damn

You asshole Im going to have nightmares for a week

Guest Templar

LOL LOL
L.OSER O.N L.INE
haha

Slut!

Yeah, well, I wasted a good chunk of my computer class typing that rebuttal. But ah well, what else are you going to do? Bwahahaha... Good one.. asshole...

Although the responses were quite humorous.

S./

Good. At first I thought some cheerleader entered this site.

Games do not kill. Only phsyco's do.
Your fight deamons, not fighting with them.
DooM is the first multi-texured game EVER, and the first game that actually "brings you off the ground". Therefore NOONE has the the right to flame it. NOONE, NOTIME. Thus you can flame Quake, and Heretic, and games like those :)
{and poeple who play Half-Life and have nothing else to do but flame DooM}

Guest Duke Nukem

I find it funny that all you people believe him apoligizing. He is obviously trying to make us all not be mad at him and not get flamed. Just think about it.

Guest Cybersquirrel

You can try to weasel your way out of it if you like. I say we find where he lives and firebomb his house.

This seems as a pretty obvious case of a guy that does not dare to stand by his opinion when someone talks back.

Jeremy said:

Good. At first I thought some cheerleader entered this site.

Games do not kill. Only phsyco's do.
Your fight deamons, not fighting with them.
DooM is the first multi-texured game EVER, and the first game that actually "brings you off the ground". Therefore NOONE has the the right to flame it. NOONE, NOTIME. Thus you can flame Quake, and Heretic, and games like those :)
{and poeple who play Half-Life and have nothing else to do but flame DooM}

Cheerleaders?? Makes no sense to me...

S./

Duke Nukem said:

I find it funny that all you people believe him apoligizing. He is obviously trying to make us all not be mad at him and not get flamed. Just think about it.

Hmmm, never really had thought about it, you're either very pessimistic, or very observant Duke. Or perhaps, a little from column a and a little from column b.

S./