Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest uofreak

About Jdoom...

Guest uofreak

Where can i get a copy? and what exactly is it?? Java_doom????

ive got doom GL, *well actually not anymore*, due to some bug in my system i had to format my HD last night and i lost everything, but ive sill got my original Quake 1 CD and qcrack :), so it shouldnt be too much of a problem getting everything back, however, i lost all my add ons and stuff....

so here is what i need...

GL doom
Jdoom *is there any difference between GL doom and JdooM??*

any links you can provide would be greatly appreciated. thx for your time ..

-Uofreak

Erm, considering how you've tret the general public so far you may get a less than warm response. How about you actually try and find these things you want? it would take maximum 5 minutes through a search engine, and even less if you used some resources link on a major doom news sites' front page (no hints there)

Guest God of Damn

You can get all the ports you want on this site

i dont know what the j stands for but jdoom is probably the best looking 3d accelerated port there is. it has opengl and direct3d support and they both kick ass. go to the source port section of doomworld. everythings in there

Guest finnw

Its nothing to do with Java. A few www search engines will still give you a link to one that is. Now known as 'DoomUniverse' ('doomu' at sourceforge). Nowhere near finished.