Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZarcyB

Number of posts indicator?

Guest ZarcyB

Is there somewhere where you can check how many posts you have made?

The newdoom forums post the current number of posts by an individual with his posts. The fact that users are aware of their current number of posts adds a little fun to the posting process itself. I myself have put milestone posts up for my 100th post, my 200th post, my 500th, and post 666 of course. Currently, Ferrari and I are in a neck and neck race to be the fourth person on the forum to reach 1000 posts.

No they aren't. The only major difference between here and there is that the posts most recently replied to are moved to the top of each forum. All posts that have been add to, or have received replies since you last logged in are marked with a red folder.

SoKatH said:

THERE SURE IS!

Yeah, just check in your profile information page, and it should tell you.

S./

Err, according to my profile I've made 0 posts. Okaaayyy.

Boingo said:

No they aren't. The only major difference between here and there is that the posts most recently replied to are moved to the top of each forum. All posts that have been add to, or have received replies since you last logged in are marked with a red folder.

Yeah they are. The threading here makes sense. Now, say you have a thread that is 24 messages long at Newdoom. You wanna reply to #2, but it gets tacked onto the end at message #25 instead. Makes it rather a mess to organize. And the constant changing of message placement doesn't help much either.

NiGHTMARE said:

Err, according to my profile I've made 0 posts. Okaaayyy.

Well, obviously you don't count. :P

Jon said:

Plus newdoom's site design is a little ickier.

Here is one incentive for visiting the forums at newdoom.com.

I am there. You get to partake in my profound wisdom (at such time as there is any).