Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lüt

DW forums meets South Park

Sweet poo-on-a-stick, dude! Do you realise how ACCURATE that is??? It's, like, ME!

Black anti-god tshirt - check
bleach blonde hair - check
permanently angry facial expression - check

Pure genius.

Well Goddamn I was wondering when this was going online. Oh and thank you very much for using the lazy version of me instead of the full one with the trenchcoat, it's very... charming.

I don't look *quite* like that (my hair's shorter), but good "interpretation" nonetheless :-)

Hahaha, that SP deadnail looks like the most relaxed motherfucker on the face of the Earth.

Ralphis said:

DON'T LEECH MAH PAGE

/me attaches to Ralph's page and sucks its blood (images)

Bah, I made a bunch of these the other week...

Mewse:

tom:

fraggle:

Me:

Arioch:

Cyb:

Katarhyne:

Spike said:

Black anti-god tshirt - check
bleach blonde hair - check
permanently angry facial expression - check

1. Do you wear a crucifix in a necklace?
2. I remember seeing a picture of you and Jay where you seemed to have a rather happy expression on yer face, so what was that about a permanently angry expression? :-P

dsm said:

1. Do you wear a crucifix in a necklace?
2. I remember seeing a picture of you and Jay where you seemed to have a rather happy expression on yer face, so what was that about a permanently angry expression? :-P

1) True, i don't wear a crucifix :)
2) When i'm happy, i'm either a)grinning like an idiot or b)making a retarded face... however, my normal 'deep in thought' face carries a natural scowl, so ppl who don't know me well enough assume i'm naturally pissed off... others just get scared off, so it can prove advantageous :)

Spike said:

1) True, i don't wear a crucifix :)

Bah I didn't feel like opening an image editor to flip it upsidedown.

Lüt said:

Bah I didn't feel like opening an image editor to flip it upsidedown.

I've got pentagram rings if that helps :)

Spike said:

2) When i'm happy, i'm either a)grinning like an idiot or b)making a retarded face... however, my normal 'deep in thought' face carries a natural scowl, so ppl who don't know me well enough assume i'm naturally pissed off... others just get scared off, so it can prove advantageous :)

True, you look a bit ,*ahem*, strange on that pic of you on your homepage (if that really is you) :-)

dsm said:

True, you look a bit ,*ahem*, strange on that pic of you on your homepage (if that really is you) :-)

Which one? The EXTREEEEME closeup or the one in the black top?

I need to get hold of a scanner so i can upload our wedding photos :). I'm 6' tall, blue eyes, bleached blonde hair, pierced left ear and lip, i wear black nail varnish, leather pants and tight black tops.. >;)

That reminds me, i need more bleach. Curse my poverty.

If i was anyone else i'd say it was ironically funny. Having said that tho, i know a lot of christian goths. Just being a goth doesn't make u a satanist or athiest :). But hey, that's another thread entirely.

Spike said:

Which one? The EXTREEEEME closeup or the one in the black top?

Both really, but it was mainly the one where you're wearing your black top.

Dang yo......... I made one of mahself on there but I can't figure out how to save it. Right clicking doesn't give me the option to save as... any thoughts ya'll?

Print screen doesn't do anythin on my computer when I hit it on IE. And I have no way of copyin it... any more advice?

Right click on the picture and select 'save picture as'.