Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Perforator

The Doom book, were do i buy it.

You remember the doom series of books that was released, my friend had one called end game, but you think I would be able to bye one these days.

Guest outhouse

Try Amazon.com and books.com. If you dont find anything there, try a search on BizRate.com, I couldnt find the second one anywhere, but I found it on a search at BizRate.com. ALthough, I had to order my book from outside of the US. But it wasn't to expensive.

Guest Aiylyn

The books didn't sell very well, as far as I know, and you'd have to look in well-stocked stores to find them (I found mine at Media Play). There's 4 and good luck

outhouse said:

Try Amazon.com and books.com. If you dont find anything there, try a search on BizRate.com, I couldnt find the second one anywhere, but I found it on a search at BizRate.com. ALthough, I had to order my book from outside of the US. But it wasn't to expensive.

The books are
1.Knee-Deep in the dead.
2.Hell-on-Earth
3.Infernal Sky
4.Endgame

I just remembered a chilling feeling I got just after the unfortunate Columbine massacre, when the media were trying to make games like DooM out to be the root of all evil.

There was footage of some officers removing some stuff from the boys (the murderers) homes. At one point the camera zoomed in enough that I could see clearly one of the items being carried in a sealed plastic bag. It was one of the DooM books! I'm fairly certain it was Knee-Deep in the dead. I was worried because I thought they'd were going to use it as another 'reason' to proclaim DooM as evil.

Guest Aiylyn

dude, now I wanna get like 10 copies of all those books!