Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Doomworld vs. Doomgalaxy vs... Clanwars2k

In a poll voted by the community, my page ranke the best DooM page under Doomworld. Doomworld got 50%, Doomgalaxy got 16% Newdoom got 8% Doomhq got 8% Doomworld.net got 8% Doom3.dk got 8% The page of Doom got...0% and sorry Maonth, but Nautrup got 0% too! Oh goody, you poeple rock!!! HAH! I WON MAONTH! YOU SUCK!

Guest Dream Destroyer

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT. What the hell is wrong with you? There is no fucking competition. You don't even have your own fucking server. Doomworld is better than your site. DOOMHQ even though they don't update, is BETTER than your site. Why the fuck are you even doing this? The votes you did get are sympathy votes, because you are a idiot!

Ok. This is getting me on my nerves now!

First off. How many voted? 16??? And you voted form every possible place there is???? like 3 times or so?

Second off. All these pages are better than yours! I think we all have our own servers. Except you! All these pages are more beutifull than yours, they have more info, ETC.

Nah. If there were a winner of it all. Its Doomworld. But bewteen you and me, i take the prize. I get more visitors than you. My page is more beutifull. I have mu own server and a real .com. NOT just a router! I have more info. I have projects going on. I have members like dirt!

Also. In a poll. My page should be said "RTCDooM" caus' thats how people know it!

If you want to say your site is better than Doomworld, Newdoom, Doomhq and so on. Then at least move the site to a place, where it doesnt take 15 years to load!

If there is one thing that pisses me off more than background MIDIs, it's this *!@!)(&" Comet cursor.

That site is just bad... And the fact that the poll was hosted on DoomGalaxy pretty much voids the votes for that site... It's all just some ego boost.

Shaviro said:

First off. How many voted? 16??? And you voted form every possible place there is???? like 3 times or so?

Second off. All these pages are better than yours! I think we all have our own servers. Except you! All these pages are more beutifull than yours, they have more info, ETC.

Nah. If there were a winner of it all. Its Doomworld. But bewteen you and me, i take the prize. I get more visitors than you. My page is more beutifull. I have mu own server and a real .com. NOT just a router! I have more info. I have projects going on. I have members like dirt!

Also. In a poll. My page should be said "RTCDooM" caus' thats how people know it!

If you want to say your site is better than Doomworld, Newdoom, Doomhq and so on. Then at least move the site to a place, where it doesnt take 15 years to load!

Nope, sorry may, I never voted for it. That would qualify as cheating, and I only cheat in a game of DooM :)

Shaviro said:

Haha! I see lots of gealosy. Hmm, yeah, the only site pretty with more info than mine, is DW, and slightly ND!
And so I dont have my own server, how am I supposed to do that? I aint gotta job! Im freaken 13! What the fuck is wrong with you people! My site dont suck that bad!

Guest Dream Destroyer
Jeremy said:

Nope, sorry may, I never voted for it. That would qualify as cheating, and I only cheat in a game of DooM :)

Only 13, and at the brink of immaturity.

Guest Charlotte

Sigh!
why do the phrases "boy and their toys" and "boys will be boys" come to mind? hmmm silly =)

oh well... have fun dukin it out.